Match Thread: Colchester United v Port Vale

Fosse69

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think people need to get off theo's back a bit hes been out of the squad for however long and been thrown back in he will be building his match fitness. I do think he is gradually getting better as each game passes 

Usual effort by Theo.  I will just look as if I am trying to score and just tap the ball back to the goalie instead of hitting it, as I am already falling over.

Come on Vale.  Can you turn the pressure into goals please.

1 minute ago, Vale1995 said:

I think people need to get off theo's back a bit hes been out of the squad for however long and been thrown back in he will be building his match fitness. I do think he is gradually getting better as each game passes 

How long does he need? His first spell here he was never fit. He started games and played games at the star of the season. Not fit. Playing quite a few under Clarke, still not fit. He's not very good. Any striker should put that in the net.

1 minute ago, Iron Curtain said:

Replay shows Theo was even more off balance than I thought

I think that he took a step back to create some space vs the defender.  The ball was played to where he was a second earlier, meaning he had to stretch.  Good to see him getting into that area though.

Has to be a negative for some mate , even when we are looking much improved , we can bring Guthrie on then they can moan even more.

Archived