onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Colchester United v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

2 minutes ago, Valepopey11 said:

Perhaps in hindsight Askey stayed a bit to long, this stuff is very much a breath of fresh air, with a set up and ground like ours, promotion is a certainty next year and the plays off this year aren’t out the question if we keep this form, It’s time to get behind clarke and stop this stupid fighting between fans, come on boys #UTV

Go away. 

10 minutes ago, 1 said:

The Colchester commentary was excellent I  thought. Very measured and complimentary of Vale. They loved Conlon lol. A lot of the commentary teams on the I follow are better than vales.

Yep, they were really good today.  I thought the Cheltenham chaps were good too.  Other than that it's been a bit of a mixed bag with Tranmere being the worst.

4 minutes ago, Quebec_Valiant said:

Yep, they were really good today.  I thought the Cheltenham chaps were good too.  Other than that it's been a bit of a mixed bag with Tranmere being the worst.

Tranmere shocking, ours aren't great either.

13 minutes ago, Quebec_Valiant said:

Get them down the vale. Excellent non bias commentary today that I actually enjoyed listen to. Went nicely with a vale win 

1 minute ago, Vale1995 said:

How good does it feel to not be stressed about us going down anymore

It’s hard to describe... for me it’s just relief that is the overriding feeling. 
Cautiously optimistic that we have a manager that knows what he’s doing.

i ll be a lone voice but I d rather Walsall stayed up... with crowds back in next season hopefully it would be a fantastic atmosphere when we play them ... much better than playing southern or Grimsby I think.

right time for a glass of Aldi’s finest red. 
UTV 

Firstly a word on the commentary.... superb. They got the balance of passion for their own team, genuine unbiased reporting of the game and knowledge of the opposition absolutely spot on. Without doubt the best commentary I’ve heard on iFollow this year.

Made all the better for a very good performance from us. I have to admit, I do like the Legge, Brisley and Smith combo in away games. Thought everyone put in a shift, though the final ball let us down at times and the score one should have been more comprehensive.

But we looked more like the Vale that went on the strong run at the end of last season.

I think 2 more wins will do us.

7 minutes ago, Bob Newtonian said:

It’s hard to describe... for me it’s just relief that is the overriding feeling. 
Cautiously optimistic that we have a manager that knows what he’s doing.

i ll be a lone voice but I d rather Walsall stayed up... with crowds back in next season hopefully it would be a fantastic atmosphere when we play them ... much better than playing southern or Grimsby I think.

right time for a glass of Aldi’s finest red. 
UTV 

I'd rather Walsall stay up too, and I think that they will.

In my opinion football should be decided on the pitch, and no club has a Devine right to be in any particular league.

That said when I look at non league now I see a lot of former league clubs who have lost their places to, former, non-league clubs who have been heavily bank rolled.  

As such they come into the league without having developed a fanbase.  Part of me would much rather see the Hamil well populated by Stockport and Walsall fans than completely empty, as it was frequently even before lockdown. 

So pleased with back to back wins especially after the negativity that was creeping in, DC is showing his man management skills, the lads seem to be responding to the challenge and responsibility, it's not over yet but given the same application we should soon get over the line..... A line that should never have been there in the first place.

2 minutes ago, blackdog said:

So pleased with back to back wins especially after the negativity that was creeping in, DC is showing his man management skills, the lads seem to be responding to the challenge and responsibility, it's not over yet but given the same application we should soon get over the line..... A line that should never have been there in the first place.

I guess the line was always there... it’s just that we shouldn’t have got so close to it 👌 i🍷

Aldi wine kicking in 🥂

1 minute ago, blackdog said:

Yes a big relief following events of the last week.

That line is always there but we shouldn't be anywhere near it as we have been for 3 out of the last 4 seasons.

I was hoping that we would be much more focused on the lines at the other end of the table.

At least now it looks as though we will get a chance to reset, and the move onwards/upwards.

Archived