onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Colchester United v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Devante Rodney has huge potential and could be the first million pound plus Vale player in some time if he continues to develop. His shot in the 2nd half that hit the post had power yet was delivered with minimal back lift, tremendous effort as was the shot he put in the net.

1 minute ago, Paul6754 said:

Devante Rodney has huge potential and could be the first million pound plus Vale player in some time if he continues to develop. His shot in the 2nd half that hit the post had power yet was delivered with minimal back lift, tremendous effort as was the shot he put in the net.

Some of his efforts are superb 

FGR Southend Today 

Umpteen others slip my mind. I think Clarke nailed it, he's almost too nice , get him angry and we've a right prospect here 

How lovely is it on here as well tonight. No arguing with other posters ( yes I've done my share ) .

Just positive contribution from people.

We all want the same thing and all express ourselves differently. 

Really great that we are all breathing easier though not complacent. 

Great win again. Again through starting strong, being aggressive and passing the ball around with confidence. We finally have some shape and an identity. Clarke has sun some gold out of underperforming players and getting Monty and Manny back for (virtually) 90 mins is a game changer at this level.

made it a bit tricky at the end but we dug in and showed character.

Everyone who played looked up for it, great to see. It just goes to show you, these players wouldn’t play properly for whatever reason - but under proper leadership they are actually league 2 standard

26 minutes ago, bycars rob said:

In March 2017 Newport were 11 points behind Hartlepool. In the end despite 2 goals from a certain Devante Rodney for Hartlepool in the last match they went down.

It won`t happen very often but never be complacent.

Please, let me be complacent, just this once. 🙂

2 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

How lovely is it on here as well tonight. No arguing with other posters ( yes I've done my share ) .

Just positive contribution from people.

We all want the same thing and all express ourselves differently. 

Really great that we are all breathing easier though not complacent. 

I think a lot of the arguing on here comes from people being so frustrated and passionate about the way we’ve played in the past and getting heated over the reasons for that.

Passionate fans and a passionately manager, backed by passionate owners. Let’s get some passionate players!

Passionate!

PASSIONATE

one more time....passionate

The Colchester commentary was excellent I  thought. Very measured and complimentary of Vale. They loved Conlon lol. A lot of the commentary teams on the I follow are better than vales.

9 minutes ago, 1 said:

I think a lot of the arguing on here comes from people being so frustrated and passionate about the way we’ve played in the past and getting heated over the reasons for that.

Passionate fans and a passionately manager, backed by passionate owners. Let’s get some passionate players!

Passionate!

PASSIONATE

one more time....passionate

Love it 

Archived