onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Colchester United v Port Vale

Fosse69

I just hope that the standard we set on Tuesday can be maintained. One swallow does not make a summer! It’s really up to the players to finally show us what they can do consistently. The football on Tuesday was really good and exciting it would    Most certainly have got the fans on there feet. Let’s just hope there is more of the same and not a return to old ways.

Advert

I thought to myself before the Oldham game that we really needed 6 points minimum from the next 4 games so a win tomorrow would keep us well on track.
It's certainly no foregone conclusion and Colchester will be thinking like us, win this and we're all but safe.
A similar approach to Tuesdays game is vital and if we can go ahead in the game I'm sure we can win.
Same starting line up (injuries allowing) in my view.

Nouble, Harriot and Jevani Brown are decent attackers for L2. I'd be more than happy if they were Vale's front three.
Why are Colchester struggling so badly?

I asked on a forum I go on and it basically boiled down to not replacing the loss of Theo Robinson. They loved him!

I'm hopeful we can at least get a point tomorrow with the way the team have played generally after the past 4 games and if you look at Colchester's awful goal scoring record. Back to back win s would fantastic at this stage but we will need repeat performances from 11 men.

Very interesting comments from DC in his conference about McKirdy.

3 minutes ago, MBE said:

I'm hopeful we can at least get a point tomorrow with the way the team have played generally after the past 4 games and if you look at Colchester's awful goal scoring record. Back to back win s would fantastic at this stage but we will need repeat performances from 11 men.

Very interesting comments from DC in his conference about McKirdy.

What did he say about McKirdy?

Archived