Cheltenham Festival

Vale1995

• Fosse69 changed the title to Cheltenham Festival
3 hours ago, RailwayRowdy said:

Only two for me today :

1.20 Appreciate It (win) 

3.05 Goshen (E/W) 

Appreciate It obliged, but what the hell was going on with Goshen? I think he must have seen someone in the car park he knew! 

Nice pounding for the Bookie's so far though! 

There have been some class acts out today. Surprised Concertista got done on the line. 4 out of 6 on ITV7. Thoroughly enjoying it and as has been suggested by someone else a nice distraction from the excruciating pain that we’re having to endure at the moment.

• Thanks 1

The amount of times I've backed vintage clouds before and its let me down and I dont have it today and it wins at 28/1. I got winners with appreciate it and honeysuckle but odds were really low so barely won anything. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Andy Proctor said:

I got winners with appreciate it and honeysuckle but odds were really low so barely won anything. 

Back early in the morning before odds get shortened by the days betting activity. Still not great odds, but usually better than the SP

Looks a difficult day to pick winners with some big fields around this afternoon. 

Monkfish in the 1.55 looks a good nap, but at 1/3 theres no value. 

So I'm taking on the favourite in the opener with the Harry Cobden/Paul Nicholls combination of BRAVEMANSGAME at 4/1 and an each way punt on SCEAU ROYAL at 14/1 in the 3.05 hoping that the good to soft conditions are to his advantage. 

But the Bookie's need a good day after yesterday's mauling. 

Hope everyone had a successful day, had a £1 treble on Mrs Milner at 11/1, Tellmesomething at 6/1 and Mount Ida at 9/2, odds of 461/1, cash out was available at 90 quid after the first two won, ended up bottling it and cashed out.