Massive win 

well done vale 

I’ve said it before abd I’ll say it again

Our manager will end up a successful manager for us 

I do hope you are right Sunny. Massive win. Onwards and upwards. UTV

• Like 1

Advert:

15 hours ago, Valepopey11 said:

Hats off to the lads tonight, however I stand by that clarke is not the right man for the job, this is a plaster on an axe wound and I wouldn’t put it past him cocking it up from here #UTV

Give over.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

Good, there’s no need for that sort of terminology, especially when we’ve got something to celebrate. We all have opinions but the common theme is that we all have PVFC in our hearts and soul

No need at all bringing in a family member who unfortunately is no longer with us. Luckily i can brush off a comment from a numpty aside but should be ashamed of himself as that could really affect someone. Shown his true colours as yes he was replying to me but i put my comment with no malice just a bit of banter. 

Advert:

Nice to see vale doing a bit of 'seeing the game out' last night. Just before the end we had a throw in right in front of the bench. Vale players in no rush to take it and flynn flapping his arms up and down wenger style. Thought he was gonna take off at some point.

Just watched Michael Flynn's interview. Twice blamed it being a "long trip." Dry your eyes duck. 

Bonjour mes 'appy clappers.......have I missed anything????? I dreamt we actually scored 2 goals and won a game last night.......oh, wait.....

First half was excellent wanner it? They came out strong and we were on the ropes but as everyone has pointed out DC rang the changes and we gradually got a toe hold back in the game and up popped Rodders.

There was a steely determination about us last night that hasn't been there for a while...without jinxing it I'd say we may be safe - ish now especially with the way we played.

Here's looking forward a bit more to Satdee and Colchester.....2 on the spin???? Keep clapping happy til the end of this God forsaken season and then "Let's Go next season".......

Gawwwwaaaaaarn the Vale.........

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie Ford said:

Just a thought, the Vale goalkeeping coach is Ronnie Sinclair and he was renowned for staying on his line. Wonder if this will be something that Clarke changes in the summer

Just a thought, but I don’t think Sinclair is the reason our 35 year old keeper, who has nearly 500 senior appearances, stays on his line.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Eddie Ford said:

Just a thought, what’s the point of having a goalkeeping coach then?

The other keeper?

Hiring and firing a keeper coach (a senior full time role) based on who the current keeper (typically short term role) is would be stupid?

Thats 2 off the top of my head

Edited by Iron Curtain
  • Like 1

Advert:

1 hour ago, Vale1995 said:

No need at all bringing in a family member who unfortunately is no longer with us. Luckily i can brush off a comment from a numpty aside but should be ashamed of himself as that could really affect someone. Shown his true colours as yes he was replying to me but i put my comment with no malice just a bit of banter. 

Is he banned yet? 

3 hours ago, Eddie Ford said:

Just a thought, the Vale goalkeeping coach is Ronnie Sinclair and he was renowned for staying on his line. Wonder if this will be something that Clarke changes in the summer

Is he, bet he wishes he would have stayed on his line when he came racing out of his goal, only to be made to look stupid by Foyle who rounded him to make it 3- 1. 

Happy days

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Eddie Ford said:

Exactly but the question was aimed at Guitar Ray who seems to think that you dont need a goalkeeping coach if you have played over 500 professional games

Can't teach an old dog new tricks 

• Thanks 1

Advert:

9 minutes ago, JohnJames said:

Walsall and Boslem are (or were) both in the same county. 

Walsall, Wolves, and West Brom are in the West Midlands,  all used to be in Staffordshire, as was a small part of Birmingham. 

1 hour ago, Eddie Ford said:

Exactly but the question was aimed at Guitar Ray who seems to think that you dont need a goalkeeping coach if you have played over 500 professional games

Not my argument ... but that’s not what he said.

• Like 1