Match Thread: Port Vale v Newport County

Fosse69

Advert:

8 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Guarantee Monty or manny will get injured tonight. 

Instead of the guess the minute of the goal  competition we should have a guess the time of injury 

Edited by darren1810
Additional text
  • Haha 4

Fingers crossed for a good performance and at last a bit of luck. Just hope Manny can get up to speed quickly he could be the key to better things, just looks a bit rusty ! 
A rusty manny is 100x better than a fully fit joyce, from an offensive perspective. Joyce must have the biggest dossier in football if he's now on his third manager who plays him week in week out.

Think we'll win tonight

Advert:

11 minutes ago, philmpv said:

A rusty manny is 100x better than a fully fit joyce, from an offensive perspective. Joyce must have the biggest dossier in football if he's now on his third manager who plays him week in week out.

Think we'll win tonight

Joyce is a better player than a lot of people give him credit for. Manny has been good but he has looked really off the pace in his last few appearances.

Advert:

24 minutes ago, PVFC_4_EVA said:

I wonder if Guthrie knocked on Clarke’s door?

I actually thought he played well against Oldham but couldn’t bundle the ball over the line.

He tried to knock on the door,  but missed

• Haha 9

Advert:

Getting sneered at on a forum they'll never read is a fair deal for some of these frauds. I'm sure their handsome renumeration for their 'services' as we tumble out of professional football will make up for it. 

The exact same comments would be being made in the Bulls Head as we speak if we were allowed in. The players should consider not being bad.

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Mario said:

Sneering at Vale players who are selected to play is wrong what does it achieve ?

I don't think they will be reading OVF in the dressing room.

I can absolutely support players who are awful. But I cannot support players who are awful and don't try.

• Like 2