onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Newport County

Fosse69

Advert

Just now, Bob Newtonian said:

Yer it was.... right up there with any sporting event in the history of the universe ( in my world! ) 😂

And mine, brilliant nights entertainment ........ although Eddie Ford reckons I'm a Stoke fan 🤣

3 hours ago, Eddie Ford said:

Just a thought, what’s the point of having a goalkeeping coach then?

Did you not know Eddie?  Let me spell it out for you, it’s for the same reason we have outfield coaches.  Now sit down a moment, deep breath, clear your mind and let that sink in.

2 hours ago, Eddie Ford said:

Exactly but the question was aimed at Guitar Ray who seems to think that you dont need a goalkeeping coach if you have played over 500 professional games

Where did I say I don’t think we need a Goalkeeping coach?  I think you can safely take “Mindreader” off your CV.

11 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Anyone who believes luck doesn’t play a part in football, have a look at Barrow’s 2 goals last night!!

Lucky goals for sure but look at the way they defended. Brilliant stuff throwing themselves in front of everything. Without that bit of luck they would have lost the 4 or 5.

At the other end of the spectrum how on earth is that a Crawley penalty injury time?

7 hours ago, Doha said:

Watching back, huge rub of the green. For once. That shot that hit the crossbar nutmegged Brown when it came down. Could have so easily bounced off him and in. 

I was thinking that maybe Brown deserved that bit of luck, following the 2nd at Cheltenham which did pretty much exactly that.

3 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

What a game that was! 

Fantastic night on the Bycars.  I was there with my old man that night.  People complain about the pitch now but that night it certainly played its part in stopping Dave Regis, which is probably why Foyle lifted that shot to make it 3-1. 

20 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

Newport have today signed Joe Ledley!!!!

Thanks Goodness that wasnt sorted out before we played them!

wow

phew!

Here you go Manny, have a go at that after months out. 

Archived