onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Newport County

Fosse69

Advert

Alright lads, I don't like Robinson either, but I thought he put a reasonable shift in tonight. Not outstanding but wasn't a liability by any means. 

He still contributed absolutely zero in terms of attacking output, as per, but he pressed decently and definitely didn't look lazy. In my view, well done to Clarke for re-integrating him after he was effectively sacked in January. 

7 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Wheres tyler b? 😂

Bet you are glad to be wrong about that FACT we wouldnt win again eh?

I have been telling everyone the negativity was turned up just a couple of notches too much!

Cracking win!! Time for a beer!

*This post is written in gentle jest*

The Brisley sub brought into clear focus the difference in tactical nous between Clarke and Askey. If JA was still here it would have been 4-4-3 till the very end and probably 0 points.

Very happy tonight, a win Saturday and we're safe I reckon.

11 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Dazzer has converted Zak Mills into something resembling a competent full back. Build the statue.

I was just beginning to photoshop his face on a picture of Jesus with all the wingbacks as lambs but it's too much effort. Take my word for it, bloke is a <ovf censored> miracle worker. Call Bishop Brennan, there's a class II relic in Clonrichkert Burslem. 

3 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Alright lads, I don't like Robinson either, but I thought he put a reasonable shift in tonight. Not outstanding but wasn't a liability by any means. 

He still contributed absolutely zero in terms of attacking output, as per, but he pressed decently and definitely didn't look lazy. In my view, well done to Clarke for re-integrating him after he was effectively sacked in January. 

Argue he brought in players more than Guthrie, on tonights performance. Plays it more to feet.

Also thought he read the drop of the ball well for his half chance that was fifa finessing into the far right corner,  unlucky to get blocked off.

Hold up play in general was good, rather than flick on's he brought midfielders into play deeper in the attacking half. 

Thought it was a pretty selfless, motivated performance.

Hope he can nab a goal in the coming games and prove his worth if not for Vale, then any other club.

3 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

Bet you are glad to be wrong about that FACT we wouldnt win again eh?

I have been telling everyone the negativity was turned up just a couple of notches too much!

Cracking win!! Time for a beer!

*This post is written in gentle jest*

Im over the moon mate honestly felt really emotional when final whistle went. Takes the pressure of us massively still need a couple of results but should have belief going into saturday now

weve all been critical but its because we have wanted to see performances like tonight yes we are lacking quality but we have been missing fight and guts which was there tonight. 

pretty sure tyler b isnt a vale fan he would be 30 posts deep if we had lost tonight but we win and he's nowhere to be seen and im pretty sure this was the case last time we won aswel. 

Archived