onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Newport County

Fosse69

Getting sneered at on a forum they'll never read is a fair deal for some of these frauds. I'm sure their handsome renumeration for their 'services' as we tumble out of professional football will make up for it. 

The exact same comments would be being made in the Bulls Head as we speak if we were allowed in. The players should consider not being bad.

Advert

6 minutes ago, Mario said:

Sneering at Vale players who are selected to play is wrong what does it achieve ?

I don't think they will be reading OVF in the dressing room.

I can absolutely support players who are awful. But I cannot support players who are awful and don't try.

Guest Vale at home
28 minutes ago, The man in the pub said:

So Theo starts . I take it the Traffic cone must still be out injured then. Not a fan of Guthrie either but having watched Theo stroll around in the last game then Guthrie every time for me  . He at least looked half interested.

Yes I agree . 

Manny could be the difference if he can get up to speed. He has looked off the pace but Manny and Conlon with Joyce holding is probably the best combination we have in there.

Have to see how the defence does in this system but if they can defend in a 4-4-2 they should be able as a 4-3-3!

Really happy to see the line up because it means we’re getting our players back. This squad, fit and healthy, is good enough to be well away from the drop zone.

(I know, I know, who’s going to score, no good strikers rahfjgnjfejeigjjsjkask we’ve heard it)

Come on Vale!

40 minutes ago, Quebec_Valiant said:

Nice to see Monty back, hopefully he is ready.  Let's try and stay positive, the beer will taste better once we have secured our 1st win for a while, this evening.

Hope we''ll be celebrating instead of drowning our sorrows at full time, for a change.

Come on Vale.

5 minutes ago, Mario said:

Sneer away then boys....

Not sneering at all. He came on against Bolton and immediately disappeared. He strolls around like a Sunday League player. In fact , Sunday League players put in more effort. The truth is bitter , Mario. He’s useless. The likes of Legge and Worrall are running themselves into the ground with effort for the side , and Robinson won’t even try to get the second ball, or tackle. 
I’m not having that , Mario. 

Guest Vale at home
1 minute ago, mikey said:

hoping for a 2-1 win, but expecting a 1-1 draw

UTV

A win . would be Wonderful. 

1 minute ago, mikey said:

hoping for a 2-1 win, but expecting a 1-1 draw

UTV

Archived