• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Virtual Meeting

JohnJames

Advert:

Advert:

Credit to Mark Porter and the SC for organising a professional and useful meeting. 

Only caught a bit but seems to be smooth and the questions are good. Audio and video is holding up well, and Mark serving as a conduit for questions is working ideally. Great for far-flung fans/fans who are unable to make it to the ground. 

I hope this marks a drastic move forward for the club's utilisation of technology in fan engagement. 

Advert:

10 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Unbelievable. Apparently none of the players we signed had a medical when joining the club.

He questioned the medicals, not that the fact they didn't have a medical when they joined the club

1 minute ago, Mario said:

He questioned the medicals, not that the fact they didn't have a medical when they joined the club

Are you sure? I believe he said the players didn’t have one. Then he said there was no data on what the players had been doing in pre season and when they had covid etc.

Either way it’s not good. 

3 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

Just type in zoom on the internet, and then join a meeting and follow it from there. Its very easy on the app as well 

I did that and I ended up listening to Fat Larry's Band

Lovely to hear that the painting of Mike Lakin (superbly done by Paine Proffit) currently being in Carol's office.

Can imagine his comments about the current shower on the pitch. Would love to crack open a cold one and deliver utter hellfire on Praise and Grumble. Proper Vale fan. 

Advert:

2 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Lovely to hear that the painting of Mike Lakin (superbly done by Paine Proffit) currently being in Carol's office.

Can imagine his comments about the current shower on the pitch. Would love to crack open a cold one and hear him lay into them. Proper Vale fan. 

"Popey would have scored that, Guthrie!"

"Popey would have put a great cross in there, Amoo!"

"Popey would have headed that clear, Smith"

"Popey would have saved that, Brown!"

🤣

Just now, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

"Popey would have scored that, Guthrie!"

"Popey would have put a great cross in there, Amoo!"

"Popey would have headed that clear, Smith"

"Popey would have saved that, Brown!"

🤣

To be fair, and I used to take the mickey, his love of Pope looks more and more prescient with every passing game. 

Archived