onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Virtual Meeting

JohnJames

9 minutes ago, Danish Valiant said:

Although Mark said all questions sent in would be asked, mine didn't though... 🤷‍♂️

He asked 3 of the 4 I put forward and to be honest i was not expecting that. Many questions were combined on a 'like type' theme. Lets see what the next 12 games bring starting Saturday.

Advert

Certainly the three delegates have ambition, pride and professionalism.

For mr, they answered the questions honestly and we now just need to see the results from what they are able to improve over the next 12 games.

They know of the issues, so hopefully they will have the skills with the current resources to put it right?

Carol seems to be backing them all the way as the PROJECT will no doubt succeed.

Crying shame if it doesn’t work out! Fingers and toes crossed for the next 12 games.

25 minutes ago, ELDERBEZZA said:

Excellent ,reassuring, meeting.Interesting to hear a request for a truce from slagging players and club,  via Social Media,for the next 12 games.FOR THE SAKE OF PORT VALE ,LET'S ALL DO IT☺

Thats a great point, this mindless brain dead slagging off of players is cowardly, those that do it wouldn't say owt face to face with them so as you say .....FOR THE SAKE OF PORT VALE ,LET'S ALL DO IT

Hmmm...everything seems nice and positive, and I'm sure we will avoid relegation...which means we will go into a summer clearout and recruitment like we haven't experienced before. So, how's about starting with long-term contract for DF - I feel the DoF ought to be in place for a longer term than anyone else, if he does the job well? And Andy Crosby - has worked with Nigel Adkins at 5 different clubs, as well as coach Ireland U-21s...there's some good knowledge and experience there - let's have him signed, as well?   

3 minutes ago, Mario said:

Thats a great point, this mindless brain dead slagging off of players is cowardly, those that do it wouldn't say owt face to face with them so as you say .....FOR THE SAKE OF PORT VALE ,LET'S ALL DO IT

Most of us don't do it, anyway. The usual suspects will tell you all to <ovf censored> off - "I will say what I want!"

I was very impressed tonight. Obviously relegation is a catastrophe and I think we have just enough in the squad and with the new backroom team to avoid that. 

Some of the answers tonight about the sporting fitness side were staggering. I hadn't realised how unprofessional we have been. So that is being resolved. We have been failing for the whole this century bar a couple of seasons and a lot of that has to do with not having a framework in place. 

The overarching thought I had was the owners are funding the club and aiming to develop it through investment. There is not guarantee that will provide return through growth in support, league status and other commercials. But limping on is as bigger risk. If you keep playing with fire at the bottom of the league you will get burned eventually. 

1 hour ago, LancyTony said:

Hmmm...everything seems nice and positive, and I'm sure we will avoid relegation...which means we will go into a summer clearout and recruitment like we haven't experienced before. So, how's about starting with long-term contract for DF - I feel the DoF ought to be in place for a longer term than anyone else, if he does the job well? And Andy Crosby - has worked with Nigel Adkins at 5 different clubs, as well as coach Ireland U-21s...there's some good knowledge and experience there - let's have him signed, as well?   

Andy Crosby has coached Northern Ireland U-21’s . 

2 hours ago, LancyTony said:

Issue there is if it Dosent go to plan we have a large amount of staff on long contract which will cost more to terminate. I’d treat it as a players contract personally, maybe other than the DOF. Crosby on paper looks a really good appointment still personally don’t think we should be offering really long contracts on that basis. Let him do well for us and extend it when he does 

6 hours ago, Warren said:

Some of the answers tonight about the sporting fitness side were staggering. I hadn't realised how unprofessional we have been. So that is being resolved. We have been failing for the whole this century bar a couple of seasons and a lot of that has to do with not having a framework in place. 

Which ones did you think meant we were unprofessional? I only read the one answer he gave in the sentinel recap.  

11 hours ago, Doha said:

Never realised before how much Flitcroft looks like Higgy from This is England '86 :laugh:

Currently you are all in the danger zone. But I'm only here to break the Gingers jaw....

EwOLO22XIAEZLcb?format=jpg&name=900x900

MV5BYzFjZWIyYWQtMjg1NS00NDZkLWFlZDgtM2JlOGZkYWRmN2FiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDczNjI2MzU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

thats conlon on the right surely

Archived