onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Bolton Wanderers

Fosse69

39 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Anyone else notice those that wanted askey to stay and for some mental reason thought he was doing a great job, seem to have this hatred of Clarke? Embarrassing. 

Very much so.

Deluding themselves some of them. The knives are underhandedly out for Sinclair too as usual without a single shred of actual evidence being presented. 

Advert

7 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

When that shot comes in you throw yourself at the ball I'd have see it again ,a lousy goal yet again going in our net .

When we going score a lousy goal or a goal be nice you know where our player shoots and it just rolls in the net .

A good game you say the defence had one player for the 4 of them why werent the other affecting the game .

We are Toss 50 goals conceded, joke of a football club if that shots goes in at the other end a Bolton player blocks it .

Enjoy your Smith love in when's the last time he had a attempt at goal from a corner ,not for a long time ,looks so dodgy in possession. 

I think you are getting a bit emotional Re,Smith your analogies are embarrassing.

I know it’s a combination of all sorts of stuff, but a lot of the players who have had covid are shadows of what they were before. Bloody covid.

also Brexit, Trump, Askey and Smurf haven’t helped.

4 minutes ago, Doha said:

Very much so.

Deluding themselves some of them. The knives are underhandedly out for Sinclair too as usual without a single shred of actual evidence being presented. 

If someone could provide some actual evidence for once as to demonstrate Sinclair's nefarious culpability in Askey signing Mills, Whitehead, Fitzpatrick, Robinson et al (+  Bennett, Kennedy, Lloyd, Evans, Maddison and Archer  last season), no shots on target every week, papier mache midfields, no plan B, 1 substitution a game in the 85th minute, players out of position, NO SIGNING MEDICALS FFS, no training data/records from preseason, and ultimately 1 win in 13 playing soul destroying turgid <ovf censored> against Kings fcking Lynn Town, I'd really appreciate it. 

27 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

Enjoy your Smith love in when's the last time he had a attempt at goal 

The last time he pushed forward with an assist and you slagged him off for being out of position too far forward, agree to differ?

Good player Smithy for me.

56 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

If there’s anyone you should be critical of for the goal its Hurst for not tracking the player that’s hes following who makes the run behind to put the cross in. Hurst being in that area also means he’s left their right back unmarked on the edge of the box and he’s the one that ended up scoring.

I think Hurst also plays onside the Bolton player standing in front of Brown unsighting him.

From what I have seen so far, I get the impression that Askey must have been getting the most of out of these players as DC is faring little better.

The weakness is they were never good enough in the first place and the real skill will be assembling a new squad that can meet the needs of this league. 

We are rubbish and we are going down.  We've had relegation form for months. With no sign of turning it around. We've had it, whatever Billy Big Balls and Flickers talk the talk.

We are going out of the league.  Quite an achievement for the powers at be.  Even Smurthwaite didn't manage that.

If Conlon’s bizarre effort off the post and across the goal line had gone in things would look so different. If their bloke had not shinned that ball today it wouldn’t have wrong footed the keeper. I know we’ve been poor but are we really as bad as some on here insist we are?  I’m surprised some of you lot haven’t topped yourselves. 

I don’t think we have “bad players” but for whatever reason it’s not working and something has changed since October. The majority of this squad had us 8th on course for the play offs and gave a good account at the Etihad against World Cup winners and finalists etc.

Something isn’t right but who knows, last season it seemed a tight group they all wanted to stay yet this term it seems so fractured.

Some clearly aren’t giving it all, Robinson for one but you’ve de registered him then bring him back... not ideal like ditching a girl/boy and then going back because no one else wants you isn’t it!

I’m frustrated because Clarke actually has us organised and playing well defensively and getting into positions but the strikers and wingers to a degree are letting us down big time. Bolton were pants today, nowhere near the level we expected them to be pre game let’s be honest and we should be getting a result of some sort against a side that comes to VP and puts that in. Oldham arguably had more going forward than they did today and they didn’t even make an effort to get over the half way line for most of the game.

2 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

You're a <ovf censored>!

He will not take us down the bloody crap players will take us down if anyone does.Some of the signings who play for our club should not be anywhere near a football stadium never mind be paid to be a player for our football club.I have seen every match bar one this season and have seen gutless players playing for my football club match after match people like me and thousands of our supporters would run through a brick wall for our club some on that pitch today could not be bothered get a sweat on you can have all the systems on gods earth but if you have players who cannot control or pass a ball properly or have the basic desire to do it for the fans who help pay there wages its shambolic.I could name and shame those players but i know it would make no difference because they do not care one jot they are cowards and the quicker they are out of a job the better i for one never want to see them in a black and white shirt again.

18 minutes ago, hamilboy said:

He will not take us down the bloody crap players will take us down if anyone does.Some of the signings who play for our club should not be anywhere near a football stadium never mind be paid to be a player for our football club.I have seen every match bar one this season and have seen gutless players playing for my football club match after match people like me and thousands of our supporters would run through a brick wall for our club some on that pitch today could not be bothered get a sweat on you can have all the systems on gods earth but if you have players who cannot control or pass a ball properly or have the basic desire to do it for the fans who help pay there wages its shambolic.I could name and shame those players but i know it would make no difference because they do not care one jot they are cowards and the quicker they are out of a job the better i for one never want to see them in a black and white shirt again.

Spot on ,what a GUTLESS showing again ,wouldnt mind so much but we didnt even look interested in scoring ,it was a damn awful display ,positives we only let them score one ,negatives at work with not a happy bone in me body after witnessing a nothing display again ,we are abject .

Play To  Win and whoevers bright idea it was play Conlon in midfield wants shooting ,wheres Burgess a miles better footballer than him also Rodney up front he is atrocious in 7 games I can count on one hand how many good things he as done .

Hurry up back Pope and even then he may have the heart but not the legs ,most of them who played for us yesterday need showing the door there heart isnt with us you can see it in there body language there mugging every single one of us supporters off .

Archived