onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Bolton Wanderers

Fosse69

2 hours ago, TylerB said:

Rodney should change career and become a sprinter. If he's a footballer then I'm Gandhi reborn.

Dont worry if you get stick for this comment.

I agree with you if no one else does.

Dont even think he would make a good sprinter. You have to put effort into that.

Advert

8 minutes ago, Warren said:

I don't think we are actually far away from being an upper half of the table side. It is all about the last third and strikers. I think we are very capable of winning at Colchester next weekend and getting at least a point off Newport. 

Sorry but I think we are miles off being an upper half of the table side.  Regardless of what league we are in, this squad needs completely ripping up and starting again.  I won't be sorry to see any of these go.  of that team that that started today, we have a keeper whose better days are behind him, 2 full back who aren't good enough, the other 2 full back are injury prone, Legge again past it, Smith has had an awful season.  Midfield of Joyce, again this needs to be his last season (past it), Conlon, awful recently but probably keep, Hurst, sorry but I don't see anything in him, Worrall decent enough and then up front whoever we pick none of whom are good enough.

1 hour ago, ELDERBEZZA said:

He tells us all to shut up on social media and then comes out with that comment!!National League is closing in on us Mr Clarke,0%win rate🤔

I can think of a few thousand folk who would like to be 'knocking' on Mr Clarke's door tbh.

2 hours ago, 1 said:

I would seriously stick Amoo and Worrall up front. I can’t see anyone else even shooting at goal and all the out and out strikers have shown time and again they are not up to it.

You must be joking.

Did you see Amoo shoot today ? 

If we depend on Amoo for goals, we are doomed.

21 minutes ago, Warren said:

I don't think we are actually far away from being an upper half of the table side. It is all about the last third and strikers. I think we are very capable of winning at Colchester next weekend and getting at least a point off Newport. 

We are a country mile away from being a top half side. Top half sides don’t make defensive errors nearly every game. They don’t have a goalkeeper making individual errors. They are able to access score a goal, or even test the opposition keeper and create chances. We’re extremely close to going into non league and you think we’re close to being a top half side 🤔🤔Let’s try an win a game of football first! 

Tactically inept today for the second half. I give up. How can we score goals from every position apart from the goalie in a 4/3/3 constantly. We now score none. Set up for draws and to nick a goal doesn't work. We need to setup to properly get at teams,and hope the defensive training they have done is enough allowing us to push properly. Atm this is beyond embarrassing and DC, his new assistant manager/coach, his director of football all appear clueless and out of their depth big time as its NOT working.
Problem is our league status is seriously at risk now. We can blame everything till the cows come home but the reality is looming and fast. I just hope we can crawl over the line.
If we stay up everyone at the club has a huge amount to prove. If we stay up.
I'll go into Tuesday with the normal positivity but I can't take any more tbh.
Years of it have broken us.
Come on Vale ffs. We are better than this endless circle of a shambles.

1 minute ago, valiant_593 said:

We are a country mile away from being a top half side. Let’s try an win a game of football first! 

Exactly

We are 15 points behind 10th 

We are miles away. If by hook or crook we stay up this is going to be the biggest cull of players we've ever seen and rightly so 

4 minutes ago, Sandyford_Lion said:

You mean ' dont worry about losing to the Boltons ' just lets concentrate and beat the ' Oldhams '

Oooops

Nope, I had us drawing with the team with one of the best away records in the league.

I was surprised we made them look so bad.

3 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Exactly

We are 15 points behind 10th 

We are miles away. If by hook or crook we stay up this is going to be the biggest cull of players we've ever seen and rightly so 

That’s the one thing I’m looking forward to. Us releasing the majority of these frauds 

Archived