onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Bolton Wanderers

Fosse69

Advert

He was not the only one. It will take more than Mr Flitcrofts sports science to sort this sh*t out. I'd like to hear Askey's response to the fitness claims. to me when he came in, that was what I noticed about the Vale side. They were fitter and at em. We have some wasters at the club, even if fit won't look any different.
I would like to hear what Askey has to say. Clarke has won one game more than Askey this season yet he is considered a better option. The Walsall team was his own team and it was not pulling up trees. Our players last season seemed extremely fit, certainly compared to those playing under Aspin.

Guest Vale at home
35 minutes ago, Boslem's Brazil said:

I just feel an overwhelming sense of sadness tonight. Deep down I probably expected defeat, but there was nothing between the teams and it took a soft deflected goal to win it. 

The games changed when Swan went off, Robinson just offers absolutely nothing. 

The next two games are absolutely massive. I thought we were done the season before last when we lost at home to Morecambe, and I feel the same way tonight. However, we managed to turn that around, and there is no reason we can’t do the same this season.

I feel sick tonight, but I still believe. If we get out of this, I’m going to spend the evening playing the great escape theme tune and the wonder of you simultaneously whilst drinking the bottle of Champers I’m saving for a special occasion. UTV.  

I feel sad and sickened .after today game . Yes I am very worried. I Love the Vale . Please keep trying. As vale just need a win . From some Body . At the vale .

38 minutes ago, 1 said:

Ok so you’re DC, we have to play 11 players out of who is realistically available on Tue. Where do you go with a team of shitters who can’t score? It’s not exactly easy, but I would go:

Brown

Olangunju Smith Legge

Conlon Joyce

Burgess Taylor  Amoo

Worrall Cullen (Swann if fit)

God help us if that's the best we've got. 🙏🙏

59 minutes ago, valefan79 said:

Which games did you have us winning then because I can't see another win this season.

I’m a moot point... whatever I say people will just say “we won’t win that”

I believe there are some opportunities for us to pick up some draws and hopefully a win.

My prediction is NOT predicated on us winning loads of games. More the fact that the other around us also have LOTS of tough games and all play each other... I have us literally scraping it because other teams are also rubbish.

Interestingly I now have Grimsby down and Colchester too.

Colchester have to play, Salford, Tranmere, Bradford, Bolton, Cheltenham, Salford again and Tranmere again.

I have predicted a draw between to their of us... if we can sneak a win then suddenly their run in looks shocking!!!

Im sorry my prediction has triggered a load of people. I won’t bring it up again. Just an attempt to do a whole bunch of maths and see what happens and provide some comfort in an awful period.

You should see what my brother has predicted... he has us with 4 more points than I do 😂

I feel sad and sickened .after today game . Yes I am very worried. I Love the Vale . Please keep trying. As vale just need a win . From some Body . At the vale .
I feel your pain. What a difference 12 months makes. I didnt expect to win today but we just look toothless and we are so desperate not to lose that we don't look like winning.

1 minute ago, Inny said:
18 minutes ago, Vale at home said:

I feel your pain. What a difference 12 months makes. I didnt expect to win today but we just look toothless and we are so desperate not to lose that we don't look like winning.

A year yesterday the Crawley game was called off with us on the cusp of the play offs. 

Still we certainly won't finish 8th 

Just now, valiant_593 said:

Barrow have 3 games in hand on us so think we can forget about them. Colchester also have a game in hand. For me it’s us or Southend to drop with Grimsby. 

Yes I agree. Barrow on upward curve. Yes they are beneath us but have won 3 in 5. Colchester as you say have a game in hand not including the game in progress now. 

We need Colchester to win tonight  and maybe just maybe when we go to Grimsby they are already down 

I'll clutch at anything

2 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Yes I agree. Barrow on upward curve. Yes they are beneath us but have won 3 in 5. Colchester as you say have a game in hand not including the game in progress now. 

We need Colchester to win tonight  and maybe just maybe when we go to Grimsby they are already down 

I'll clutch at anything

6 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

Barrow have 3 games in hand on us so think we can forget about them. Walsall 2 games in hand. Colchester also have a game in hand. For me it’s us or Southend to drop with Grimsby. 

oh good!

3 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

I'll clutch at anything

Colchester away next Saturday. 

We were unlucky to lose today. 

Archived