onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Bolton Wanderers

Fosse69

Just now, Doha said:

Mate he was fcking awful. Constantly blowing up for nothing challenges. 

I thought he was fairly normal. Sick of reading it every week. Theo Robinson should be receiving hellfire on here, not the jobbing official. 

Advert

On 11/03/2021 at 11:57, Iron Curtain said:

Our survival is NOT dependent on us getting anything from this game.

We don’t need anything from Saturdays game to stay up.

Its ok if we lose to a Bolton.

There are FAR better chances for us to pick up points than playing the team top of the form table.

How else can I say this...

Don't lose your head if we get beaten on Saturday.

89A8965B-4038-4FB8-B462-CE3630BC86F7.jpeg

👆

Just now, Bycarsbill said:

If they've been "wound up" how come they haven'y incurred a points deduction?

Was dismissed by the High Court after they settled, but the winding up petition was submitted. I was being a bit loose. 

Either way, it's a club with serious financial issues and a squad that wouldn't look out of place in the Isthmian. We're now praying they are as bad as us for 11 games.

The players must know that if we do avoid relegation it will be by the skin of our teeth and they haven’t got a cat in hell’s chance of being renewed. I think that shows and they have one eye on the door. In some cases two eyes and the locker cleared out.

1 minute ago, Iron Curtain said:

👆

What happens when we lose the games that you think we have a chance of winning 😂 picking out some winnable games from the remainder we have less as a reason why we will stay up is clutching at straws mate. We are running out of games and fast

👆

Who are we going to pick these points up against then? We cant score. Today was just as good a chance as any, Bolton were way off there best and never got out of second gear. Cant keep writing games off and then expecting to beat the likes of Colchester, Grimsby and Barrow. All of which are scoring goals and picking up more points than us.

1 minute ago, Joe B said:

Was dismissed by the High Court after they settled, but the winding up petition was submitted. I was being a bit loose. 

Either way, it's a club with serious financial issues and a squad that wouldn't look out of place in the Isthmian. We're now praying they are as bad as us for 11 games.

Thanks for the info--and yes, agreed, let's hope they continue their poor run--at least they've got no games in hand over us. 

Like I said the other week, we have been crying out for non league for too many years now. We are getting what we deserve, end of.

It might sound cruel or harsh but we have been consistently rubbish for years (bar the odd season) and we have been a shambles off the pitch for too many years. Everything is now creeping up with us and we will get what we have deserved.

20 minutes ago, ItsPricey said:

We won't win another game this season. Has a manager ever had 0% win percentage?

10.5% Ivor Powell two wins from 19 games

Hope to god Clarke can top that else we're <ovf censored>

3 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

👆

I had also written off this game.

However, we were easily good for a point but some atrocious marking and luck from their part with the finish has led us to defeat yet again. Add to that being toothless up front.

We are down. I don’t understand how anyone still thinks we aren’t. 

In my prediction spreadsheet, where I have us staying up on goal difference, I had us losing and Southend winning.

So for me, bizarrely ... we just made 2 points up on them.

I had Grimsby to win too.

You got any tips of the euros your like that mystic octopus that tried picking the winner of the world cup. Your spreadsheet on the first week has already shown your predictions are off we will not win another league game this season. FACT

1 minute ago, Vale1995 said:

What happens when we lose the games that you think we have a chance of winning 😂 picking out some winnable games from the remainder we have less as a reason why we will stay up is clutching at straws mate. We are running out of games and fast

I don’t like thinking about that! 😂

But today means one win can become a 0-0 draw and we are still safe. 

I also have us losing to barrow and Grimsby... so grind a 0-0 out there and that’s also an improvement.

God this is depressing.

Archived