onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Bolton Wanderers

Fosse69

Advert

1 hour ago, Davo666 said:

Walsall...0....Barrow...1emoji848.png

It makes the table look even worse but having said that if we can grind out 4 points in these next two home games we will more than likely overtake Colchester and drag Walsall into the fight.  Walsall are starting to look very vulnerable.I suppose how we look to Grimsby and Southend🙂

Expect there are going to be a lot of twist and turns over the next 4 weeks but it looks to me like our away games are going to decide our fate at Colchester,Barrow,Harrogate and Crawley.

10 minutes ago, MBE said:

It makes the table look even worse but having said that if we can grind out 4 points in these next two home games we will more than likely overtake Colchester and drag Walsall into the fight.  Walsall are starting to look very vulnerable.I suppose how we look to Grimsby and Southend🙂

Expect there are going to be a lot of twist and turns over the next 4 weeks but it looks to me like our away games are going to decide our fate at Colchester,Barrow,Harrogate and Crawley.

I think you can swap Harrogate for Grimsby in your list of away fixtures.  Harrogate are currently in 10th on 48pts, a mere 13 clear of us.

Anybody else had a crap nights sleep. I've done nothing but mither and worry after the Barrow result. Going through all sorts in my mind. 

Must of been at least 2 hours of staring at the ceiling unable to sleep. 

How the bloody hell has it come to this for the 4th season in 5 ? 

Pass me the gin 

4 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Anybody else had a crap nights sleep. I've done nothing but mither and worry after the Barrow result. Going through all sorts in my mind. 

Pass me the gin 

Keep the faith! Fellow sufferer! 

I slept ok but it is a game i am both nervous about and looking forward to,can i see us winning,being honest no but i do want to see us give it a go.

I aren't that fussed about Barrow tbh,we just need to keep Southend and Grimsby below us,pick up a win soon and we will drag Walsall and Colchester in there with us,so in reality i am expecting nothing today so for me a point will be a massive bonus and then lets try and pick something up v Newport and Colchester(massive game that will be)

Off last night so slept beautifully .

Having seen what's in place for the future and the performance v Oldham where if it ended Port Vale 6 Oldham 1 it would have being a fair scoreline I am not concerned about Bolton the opposite actually looking forwards to it well done on there current form but let's get in to them and get them 3 points ,can we yes if every player believes they can  

So goooaaaaaarrrnnn the Vale score first and gain even more confidence and do it do not do calamitous things at the back as we already done our seasons worst back there No more 

UTV 

I know it was another 0-0 but I think we really did turn a corner on Tuesday. That was like a solid team in the thick of the race having a blunt night in front of goal. Everything else looked right and it was like a top side playing a struggling side apart from the finishing. Build on that and we are coming on leaps and bounds, eventually we will start scoring. The basics are in place now. Come on vale.

3-1

Swann

Amoo

Worrall

1 hour ago, werstayinup said:

I slept ok but it is a game i am both nervous about and looking forward to,can i see us winning,being honest no but i do want to see us give it a go.

I aren't that fussed about Barrow tbh,we just need to keep Southend and Grimsby below us,pick up a win soon and we will drag Walsall and Colchester in there with us,so in reality i am expecting nothing today so for me a point will be a massive bonus and then lets try and pick something up v Newport and Colchester(massive game that will be)

I’m not going to sleep before the Colchester game. I might not sleep for a week if we haven’t become mathematically safe before Grimsby.

1 hour ago, darren1810 said:

Pass me the gin 

Red wine will help you sleep better darren.

Archived