Advert

season tickets

geoff1

Advert

20 hours ago, Birches Head Fred said:
21 hours ago, geoff1 said:
how much is an average season ticket in non-league?:opps::mellow:

You thinking of supporting Macc Geoff ?

only time will tell, but with having a vale st for over fifty years, i wouldnt think so! 

20 hours ago, Birches Head Fred said:
21 hours ago, geoff1 said:
how much is an average season ticket in non-league?:opps::mellow:

You thinking of supporting Macc Geoff ?

I wont be buying mine it breaks my heart but the National league is a step to far for me plus I pushed the boat out this time and seen nowt other than iFollow (Not clubs fault )

Moneys tight and to watch Solihull moors and Boreham Wood is not happening infact the top half of that league if not more would wipe the floor with us, Kings Lynn are are just hanging on and they beat us easy so Im not paying to watch us get stuffed for the 5 year running.

I hope to get one no matter what league we're in.  Finances wouldn't allow for me to get one this year so I'll be wanting to make up for that.  For me it depends how much they are, not where they are.  I really do think we'll survive anyhow...everything crossed. 😎

Obviously personal finance dictates and yes I will be devastated but surely like myself other people's love of the club isn't dictated by what league we are in and for me it's more important than ever that we buy season tickets if we are relegated. We practically begged Carol to buy the club the least we should do is support her even if it goes tats up.

I’ll pick my games if we go down.There’s only a certain amount of money i’m prepared to waste.Newcastle Town U12s watching my grandson will be my priority until a professional club has the sense to sign him.Then I will watch him there plus Audley CC U12s.

3 hours ago, Howjy04 said:

I’ll pick my games if we go down.There’s only a certain amount of money i’m prepared to waste.Newcastle Town U12s watching my grandson will be my priority until a professional club has the sense to sign him.Then I will watch him there plus Audley CC U12s.

Get him up the Vale for tonight!Can't do any worse😁

Well done Leek Town!
That's very good of Leek.
The offer of something like 20% discount for the next 5 years would be good. This wouldn't massively reduce the club's income and would give fans the option to commit long term but still see a refund for the games they haven't been able to go to.

I know some supporters will have watched games together but they will have had an extra £180 (80% of £230) ish pounds from me and I'm sure many others from away games. Which is slightly more than I would have spent on tea and pies.

The owners clearly aren't too concerned as they have continually invested in the club despite the pandemic, sacking managers, signing more players than squad limits allow, installing seats and creating jobs etc.

• 5 weeks later...

I have had a season ticket this year along with my dad who is 82.

I have been fortunate enough to have been able to watch on I follow but my dad does not have access to the internet so he has no way of watching. 

Does anybody know if the club are going to give people like my dad a season ticket for when we are able to attend again, as he has not had anything for the money he has paid. 

Any advice given will be appreciated. 

I have had a season ticket this year along with my dad who is 82.
I have been fortunate enough to have been able to watch on I follow but my dad does not have access to the internet so he has no way of watching. 
Does anybody know if the club are going to give people like my dad a season ticket for when we are able to attend again, as he has not had anything for the money he has paid. 
Any advice given will be appreciated. 

You can ask I suppose but it would set a dangerous precedent if they did. More likely that you could persuade them to issue a partial refund. Anybody who bought a season ticket this season did so at their own risk IMHO.

Archived