onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale among most watched on Ifollow

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ifollow-figures-show-just-how-5069472.amp

Flipping heck. Either super Vale away is loyal as ever or the government are using our games to torture terrorist suspects as a punishment.

Damn impressive numbers considering most folk have the VPN/dodgy boxes nowadays. 

Advert

15 hours ago, boslemportvale91 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ifollow-figures-show-just-how-5069472.amp

Flipping heck. Either super Vale away is loyal as ever or the government are using our games to torture terrorist suspects as a punishment.

Damn impressive numbers considering most folk have the VPN/dodgy boxes nowadays. 

No surprise really Vale have some very loyal fans let's hope the next 14 games are a better watch that the previous not all 32 games .

I brought a ten game and spent easily 250 quid on games aswell ,and also brought me lad his ten gamer and people at work are laughing at me and saying why do watch and not just listen on Radio Stoke and I say I'm Vale and I have to watch as I love them ,me 50 this year please win some football games Vale so I can hopefully enjoy it I would hate to think on such a big milestone for me personally the Vale who I have being through and thick and thin with would get relegated on such a year but unless we improve significantly that could be case .

I don't think so though we just need remember that out all the squad the only players who are suited to hoofball are Legge and Smith either defending it or starting it 

UTV 

51 minutes ago, robf said:

Gluttons for punishment?

At least it's bringing in a bit of revenue.

Absolutely. I view it more as supporting the club. And suffering because as a Vale fan, that is what you do. That is what you sign up for.  It's the hope that kills you.  When the good Lady asks why are we paying for this, when we have a subscription for the Prem games, and it drives you mad? Answer, it's Vale. 

It is our club, which is why we are all here. We care. Through thick and thin. Sat is Vale day.  Even here in NL for us. You can take the boy/girl out of Burslem. But not Burslem out of the boy/girl

Be buying the Cheltenham game later top v us fourth bottom looking forwards to it must be mental ,and with working nights tonight will wake up early watch it .

COMMITMENT to you Vale from a Vale lover take note 11 selected for massive game as they all are 

Archived