onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Cheltenham Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

Just now, darren1810 said:

I heard a rumour and I stress a rumour that Clarke got rid of the fitness coach the other day.  

Maybe it's a new fitness guy if any truth 

bit late in the season for that, if they are not fit now they never will be

38 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I think Sproson swayed her a lot on Taylor but hopefully now he wont get as much sway if any with the whole set up changing

I'm sick of Sproson sniffing around with his ulterior motives for personal gain. Frig him off.

Scouts out. Old boys network out. Start from scratch. 

17 minutes ago, Santa said:

I wonder whether leaving Worrall on for an extra 15 minutes or so at Orient when he was injured might have been a mistake.

In that 15 mins at Orient scoring a goal to get a draw might be the point which keeps us in the EFL.

4 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

I heard a rumour and I stress a rumour that Clarke got rid of the fitness coach the other day.  

Maybe it's a new fitness guy if any truth 

I can confirm that the guy in the bottom picture took the warm ups today, so maybe some truth in this...

Any idea on the bloke in the top picture with Duff? Seems to be an old face according to the Cheltenham Twitter feed...

4 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Yeah, up the Vale! The League is on notice!

Again, taken out of context by another top poster.

I recon you would love it if Vale went down - you could come on here and tell everyone you were RIGHT couldn't you? Recon you could get some props from the boys or your mum and dad for that or something?

Tell all your pals in the real world and say 'I really told them on the OVF forum that season we went down'.

Your jokes go over everyone's head as well because no one takes you seriously.

Give me a PM, i'll give you my instagram handle and we can have a bet on if vale go down or not. We can have a chat on there rather than back and forth on here.

6 minutes ago, Jermaine Holwynn said:

Again, taken out of context by another top poster.

I recon you would love it if Vale went down - you could come on here and tell everyone you were RIGHT couldn't you? Recon you could get some props from the boys or your mum and dad for that or something?

Tell all your pals in the real world and say 'I really told them on the OVF forum that season we went down'.

Your jokes go over everyone's head as well because no one takes you seriously.

Give me a PM, i'll give you my instagram handle and we can have a bet on if vale go down or not. We can have a chat on there rather than back and forth on here.

Jheez sorry man was a bit of light-hearted ribbing! I'm not top poster, am a right pain. Bit of a hot-heated reply.

Would destroy me if Vale went down. Spent too many hours fighting for this club and would break my heart if my 87yo Grandad's club fell out the league. Ripping the p!ss out of these frauds is the only coping mechanism I have left after 20 years of mostly disappointment. I'm only negative as Port Vale have given me precious few things to be positive about.

2 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Jheez sorry man was a bit of light-hearted ribbing! I'm not top poster, am a right pain.

Would destroy me if Vale went down. Spent too many hours fighting for this club and would break my heart if my 87yo Grandad's club fell out the league.

Fair, to be honest I do feel like people can take part of a quote on here and make it into what they want.

I realise that I can trigger post on here n all.

I know that we are all Vale, I just rate we can survive, and your right - I'm generally an optimistic person.

UTV

4 minutes ago, Eddie Ford said:

100% agree. I loved watching him for us when I was a kid, he was a hero of mine back then but he’s completely destroyed that for me with him plonking his own players into the club on a regular basis

Not sure I understand the anti-Sproson thing.  He's an agent, its his job to plonk players into clubs and get the best deal for his client (the player).

Earlier in the season many on here were of the view that missing out on Taylor was the explanation for our decline Vs last season.  Now somehow Sproson has hoodwinked the club.

4 minutes ago, Eddie Ford said:

100% agree. I loved watching him for us when I was a kid, he was a hero of mine back then but he’s completely destroyed that for me with him plonking his own players into the club on a regular basis

Sproson said his main aim was to look after his players and then hope they could be a bonus for the Vale

Wrong Sproson first, player second  and third the club he can unload them on.

He was at it this afternoon pitching for a club for Swann.

Archived