onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Cheltenham Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

2 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

I’m not having that, we got behind them down the flanks and made something happen. Give the players some credit ffs. 

On the other hand their first goal with the Mills / brown mistake is the perfect example of giving the opposition a goal that they don’t have to work for. 

Sorry mate these players deserve no credit what so ever. At the end of the day we lost again and the game was already lost. I will give the two young lads who scored credit. The rest can politely <ovf censored> off

6 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

I know it’s all theoretical, but take away the terrible mistake for the first and maybe we wouldn’t have been saying it was so diabolical away at the league leaders, had we managed to stay in the game longer. But it’s all ifs and buts, we did make the mistake to gift them the lead and we had a mountain to climb. For me we are gifting teams too many easy goals, the other 2 goals had unmarked players queuing up to score. Throw in the fact we’ve been struggling to create and it’s a disaster. 

Saying Conlon has been crap all season is just ridiculous and over reacting because he made a mess of a free kick today. 

I don’t think he’s been crap all season, I just think he’s been overrated. Partly due to his good free kicks and also the dross around him making him look better. He’s bang average at best. Last few games he’s been awful. Obviously we’d have been much worse off without him. I think maybe he’s the sort of player who would do better in a better footballing team.

Another Saturday where I’m coming on here and saying the same things. Another Saturday where I’ve spent 90 minutes moaning and berating the players of my football club. Another Saturday where I feel absolutely drained, annoyed and down. Another Saturday where we are the laughing stock of the city.

It stinks of relegation.

We deserve more. 

Positives Swann and Robinson and Rodney when he was moved off the position I've being telling you Clarke all week he is no good in .

Negatives that first goal what the actual <ovf censored> are you doing Brown the second goal GUTLESS play from us no one putting a challenge in as usual ,the third goal Smith no where near his man ,is it me or was strolling around most of the game like he was on the beach getting a ice cream ,Guthrie was abysmal ,finished the game well with a bit of passion but 80 mins too late so I'd have to ask why were you not playing like that first 80 .

SWANN and Robinson and move Rodney out wide ,the proof is in the last ten mins where a bit of pride was salvaged the first 80 was a relegated team going through the motions in my opinion 

UTV 

Just now, Powerline said:

I don’t think he’s been crap all season, I just think he’s been overrated. Partly due to his good free kicks and also the dross around him making him look better. He’s bang average at best. Last few games he’s been awful. Obviously we’d have been much worse off without him. I think maybe he’s the sort of player who would do better in a better footballing team.

Conlon is ok that's it. He's improved massively, he only got back a regular place last season after Taylor was injured, if you remember he came on as sub at Man City.

I used to comment he's weak and easily brushed off the ball.

You can't take away he's improved loads but he's okay that's all. We all get carried away by his superb free kicks. But lately his corners and set pieces have been dreadful. 

However all that said he's easily one of our better players 

Just now, Jermaine Holwynn said:

Cheers - what's your constructive take away? Posting one liners all day on a league 2 football forum? 

I was joking!!! 

I’ve said for several weeks I think we are gonners, we don’t know where the next goal is coming from let alone point. Ok we scored two today, in the 83rd minute at 3-0 down. Not a chance that Cheltenham might have been easing off a bit?? 

We have an horrific squad.

That more to your liking?

Archived