Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale

Advert:

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most of these players are getting away with murder. If there was a crowd in every week by now they would be getting dogs abuse which quite  frankly they deserve, but as things are they just waltz off

I’m afraid Clarke hasn’t shown anything that makes me think he can get us out of this mess however much he talks

After selecting Robinson and Whitehead I don't want to hear any more excuses or Clarke putting the blame on someone else.

Posted Images

People will kick off but don’t think that’s too bad, Theo and Rodney is a lively attack, Gibbo and Monty is a plus and Joyce being back from injury is pleasing.

Whitehead is a surprise but guess he deserves the same clean slate they all have had.

Don’t think that’s too bad in fairness of an XI.

Odd though Mills starts then isn’t even in the 18!

• Like 2

Advert:

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, valefan16 said:

People will kick off but don’t think that’s too bad, Theo and Rodney is a lively attack, Gibbo and Monty is a plus and Joyce being back from injury is pleasing.

Whitehead is a surprise but guess he deserves the same clean slate they all have had.

Don’t think that’s too bad in fairness of an XI.

Odd though Mills starts then isn’t even in the 18!

Not too bad 😂😂 the only way it could have been worse was if mills was on. Horrible 11. 

Neither of the loan players in the squad either. Look like two brilliant signings them. 

Edited by valiant_593

Where has Whitehead appeared from? Not seen or heard anything about him for weeks on end and he's suddenly in the starting 11? Big night for Rodney and Robinson. Bench looks a bit stronger than it has been.

Advert:

Very odd how players come from not being seen for months or even on the bench straight to starting. And visa versa. The two loan lads and mills completely out of the squad. Glad it’s on sky bet for free today

Advert:

In his defence the other midfielders have hardly nailed a dirt dow, and Taylor has been non existent.  Whitehead I suppose deserves the chance to thrive or indeed fail, the same as the others

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Valepopey11 said:

clarke the clown guessing with selection , get the abacus out its going to be a long evening

3 minutes ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Sack a manager after 3 games? I hope this is a troll post 

Didn't know that Clarke is referred to as 'The Abacus'?! 🤣

Edited by The Kalamazoo Kid
  • Haha 2