Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale

Fosse69

6 minutes ago, hamilboy said:

Is anybody having trouble paying for tonights match on i follow.

No payed for it just no problem at all 

Going give blood a hr me 28th donation before game let's hope they get my new blood flowing with joy tonight the joy of winning .

Advert:

38 minutes ago, hamilboy said:

Is anybody having trouble paying for tonights match on i follow.

I tried pay as I have always done this season using my laptop, put my credit card details in and then get a black screen and then goes back as not going through.  I tried loads of times without success and then tried on my mobile and this worked first time, I thought my laptop must be playing up.

1 hour ago, Breadwinner said:

No payed for it just no problem at all 

Going give blood a hr me 28th donation before game let's hope they get my new blood flowing with joy tonight the joy of winning .

you wont have new blood, just 99% of your old blood.

Advert:

3 minutes ago, 1 said:

you wont have new blood, just 99% of your old blood.

Feels like my body is reinvigorated every time I give Blood so to me its new pumping blood maybe all the players need do it then they will get rid of there old blood performances and have new fast I'm going go past you blood .

• Like 2

Advert:

250 pounds spent on the Vale this season on ifollow I'm doing my best put money back into our club glad some folk going watch it for free tonight, no problem with that ,I've already payed and hopefully other do too ,first 500 goes to Salford the rest goes to Vale mind you how crap we playing no one will watch it bar the loyal 3500 ,so come on Vale show the ones who only want a freebie or in the cases of the stoke fans who will undoubtedly be watching that we ain't as bad as what we have being perceived as although the proof is in the positioning the league table suggest we are bad so I for want Vale start showing the watching public that's not the case UTV 

10 minutes ago, Doha said:

I dread to think what I've spent this season to endure watching these dossers palsy their way around a pitch twice a week. 

You do though as do I spend most of the game going pass it move  ,shoot ,get the f--k in them ,my lady says I'm a nightmare i am .

We love Vale and that's why we watch and your comment is spot on but at times we produce a Bolton away a Southend at home ,very rarely i know but we are capable as proven 

Advert:

I am slightly confused by this then, I know it does not take a lot.  As mentioned earlier, tried to purchase Salford game and Cheltenham matches in my normal way but this is not working currently on my laptop but I could get it work using my mobile, must be a problem with my laptop I reckon.  Now after reading through the thread, you can access the match through a Sky Bet account which I have.  Can I obtain my money back from I Follow as not too happy that this was not advertised.

Got to say the quality of questions asked in clarkes interviews are shocking. They ask the same questions over and over again i can see why he would be a bit prickly with them. The guys questions who was on first yesterday were dreadful .