Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert:

On 03/03/2021 at 01:18, toyahw said:

That is quite a stretch to blame Smithy who had just been shunted to RB. But haters gonna hate. Maybe look at the three then  CB's who stood and watched in admiration as he nodded in unchallenged. Brisley was day dreaming. Crookes went bonkers with him.

Brisley came in, Smith to RB, Brisley in Smith's position asleep. Even their commentators commentated on it. 

I don't think you were watching. 

I did not watch the match because i follow did not work i saw the replay of the goal though just explain again why smith was where he was when the goalkeeper rolled the ball out to the midfielder who made the pass to the winger who crossed the ball. By the way i do not hate anybody who wears the black and white of the vale.

7 hours ago, hamilboy said:

I did not watch the match because i follow did not work i saw the replay of the goal though just explain again why smith was where he was when the goalkeeper rolled the ball out to the midfielder who made the pass to the winger who crossed the ball. By the way i do not hate anybody who wears the black and white of the vale.

If it true he was to blame somewhat ,I'm not surprised if so every season since the lad has come in the side I see glaringly obvious mistakes from him ,but we know on about the 5th manager since he made his debut Ribeiro, Brown, Aspin, Askey ,and now Clarke and they all pick him,he is not my favourite at all but they pick him so he obviously must be good I do not see it myself I think he is good 1 in every 6 games and he would never be in my team he offers effort and commitment that's all and has a big mistake in him gamely I watch the game and usually when the opposition get a shot away he never seems to block it and more often than not it's his area of the field where the goals are going in against us .

But these managers do not see it he must be the best trainer ever I'd replace him first if we had anyone replace him with but he haven't and we have to start with him every game unfortunately 

Advert:

If you watch the goal closely DC shouts at Crookes that he's out of position. He turns to look at the bench about 5 seconds before the ball is floated in. He was the one out of position for the goal