onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale

Fosse69

Caught by a sucker punch for their goal with too many men up field, saw it happen a few times in the 2nd half, Vale lose the ball in their half and one ball later they're running at Vale's back 4 with our midfield the wrong side chasing back.

Starting to see why the Walsall fan(s) weren't upset about Clarke leaving and where his nickname, the "Tinkerman", came from. Tinkering with the players, tinkering with the system. if 4-3-3 suites this squad then pick the best players and play it 

Is this a case of too many cooks spoil the broth.

These are concerning times.

Advert

4 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Askey wants to be in The Hague facing war crimes for assembling the most useless selection of Vale players I've ever had the displeasure of witnessing. Borderline terrorism from John.

Garbage. We could genuinely get relegated here, folks. 

Understand the point but choice of analogy of the poorest taste

4 minutes ago, pete vale said:

Clarke is apparently renowned for chopping and changing. It never works. I'm worried 5 games in. Original thoughts were he was full of sh*t. I do hope he proves me wrong.

Trust your gut instinct, he’s sh!te !!!!!

1 minute ago, SuperHuman said:

It’s proved to be total madness that Clarke and Flitcroft were appointed in February, after the January transfer window, after Askey was sacked in the first week of January. All the loan signings were a complete waste of time and does Clarke rate Taylor?

I was saying this and people were telling me it was the right and only way. If we go down it’s because the players were <ovf censored>, we never improved and then took the same players to our doom.

the same as the last time we got <ovf censored> relegated.

1 minute ago, Sam Kelly's Left Boot said:

This time next season we'll probably be looking for a new manager. Shrewd move by Flitcroft to pìss off upstairs out the way.

He'll be busy in the summer. He's got a whole new squad to build. Or is that Clarke's job?

We are bottom of the league based on the last 5 games, similar to form in November. if this continues games 42-46 will be painful. Desperate times at Port Vale. You normally get a win as a new manager not end up bottom of the league! It's sh*t and they need telling - by us!

Taylor looks to be iced, which is crazy to me. <ovf censored> Whitehead starting instead of him and Burgess. So what Clarke is saying there is we have Joyce as the anchor, Whiteheas you go out and be an attacking talisman. <ovf censored> me pink.

1 minute ago, Wrex said:

He'll be busy in the summer. He's got a whole new squad to build. Or is that Clarke's job?

"Fu*kin DOF". unbelieveable if not so tragic. Flitcroft should have been manager, then review moving upstairs when stable. Bad news all this folks - and expensive...

Archived