Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, 1 said:

It’s Robinson that <ovf censored> me off more than anyone else. He literally could not give a <ovf censored> if we get relegated this season and next if he can steal a wage sitting on his arse. 

Theo Robinson is an absolute disgrace.  If he's a professional footballer, ive got a 10 inch dick.

I never want to see him in a Vale shirt again.  Pathetic.

Edited by fuzzyvalefan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Advert:

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most of these players are getting away with murder. If there was a crowd in every week by now they would be getting dogs abuse which quite  frankly they deserve, but as things are they just waltz off

I’m afraid Clarke hasn’t shown anything that makes me think he can get us out of this mess however much he talks

After selecting Robinson and Whitehead I don't want to hear any more excuses or Clarke putting the blame on someone else.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Doha said:

Really?

He's played about 17 professional league games EVER.

He was the only positive spark on the pitch tonight.

Very, very very harsh. 

And that is the issue - he's still learning how to play and is nowhere ready for this level of football yet we are leaning on him to try and create for us. Shows how desperate times are.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MBE said:

And that is the issue - he's still learning how to play and is nowhere ready for this level of football yet we are leaning on him to try and create for us. Shows how desperate times are.

Hurst looks decent at times but there never seems to be much of an end product. 

• Like 2

Mills is awful, I've made my disdain for him quite clear.

But however bad he is I'm struggling with the logic of not having him on the bench. 

Gibbons wasn't playing against Cambridge as wrapped in cotton wool. Yet tonight when he does play his replacement isn't in the squad ( maybe he had a knock ? ) 

Like I said Mills is terrible but I'm just trying to see the logic of Clarke tonight

• Like 3

Advert:

The plan seems to be safety in numbers at the back, make games as scrappy as possible and hope we grind something out or that something drops for us. And that's about it.

• Like 3

Advert:

The plan seems to be safety in numbers at the back, make games as scrappy as possible and hope we grind something out or that something drops for us. And that's about it.

Yes and it’s rubbish
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

0 shots on target

5 times Crookes passed to a Vale player ( out of 50 )

To be fair to Crookes I'm sure he wasn't the only one.

Advert:

Hopefully that's the last we'll see of Whitehead. 

We've got to have Taylor, Conlon and maybe Burgess in midfield. We need Rodders, Guthrie and either Robinson or Cullen on the pitch given they have scored goals in their careers. I'd be tempted to go with Smith, Legge and Crooks as a back three and have a 3 4 3 system or maybe a 3 5 2 system. 

Without Gibbo and Monty, the other full backs aren't worth picking! 

SB

NS LL AC

SB LJ TC JT

MC KG DR

How we miss Woz and Popey!

Hopefully that's the last we'll see of Whitehead. 

We've got to have Taylor, Conlon and maybe Burgess in midfield. We need Rodders, Guthrie and either Robinson or Cullen on the pitch given they have scored goals in their careers. I'd be tempted to go with Smith, Legge and Crooks as a back three and have a 3 4 3 system or maybe a 3 5 2 system. 

Without Gibbo and Monty, the other full backs aren't worth picking! 

SB

NS LL AC

SB LJ TC JT

MC KG DR

How we miss Woz and Popey!