Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale

I’m afraid Clarke hasn’t shown anything that makes me think he can get us out of this mess however much he talks

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Advert:

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most of these players are getting away with murder. If there was a crowd in every week by now they would be getting dogs abuse which quite  frankly they deserve, but as things are they just waltz off

I’m afraid Clarke hasn’t shown anything that makes me think he can get us out of this mess however much he talks

After selecting Robinson and Whitehead I don't want to hear any more excuses or Clarke putting the blame on someone else.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, soothsayer said:

I’m struggling to recall a worse run and a worst set of performances for any Vale teams.

Its bad but this squad is not on a poor budget. we should be doing better with Flitcroft and Clarke. We look disjointed. Plenty effort but nothing.

• Like 1

Other than Colchester (who got battered) but somehow won, a decent set of results. Shame about ours again. Very worried, just got to hope those below keep losing as well 

Advert:

To think I put a bet of £50 at beginning of season to win league (based on last season and out of contract players signed). Tonight will see the ceremony of the tearing up of the betting slip!

8 hours ago, Nightwish said:

To think I put a bet of £50 at beginning of season to win league (based on last season and out of contract players signed). Tonight will see the ceremony of the tearing up of the betting slip!

You could have done that months ago! 

• Haha 1

One of the most frustrating things is that Cambridge and Salford are near the top of the league and neither of them look any good either

• Like 2

Advert:

I know we have been left with a truly dire squad, however the loss tonight is on DC. Why would you start Robinson and Whitehead?!?!?!  Taylor sat on the bench, the two new loan signings not in the squad.... Im not a huge fan of Guthrie but he offers more than Robinson, especially when we just play hoof ball

Advert:

I agree.this is worse than Askey!!
But the squad and ability are Askeys fault Pep would struggle with this lot
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Another diabolical performance. Failed to register a single shot on target. Shame after playing well on Saturday to resort back to this <ovf censored>. This was even worse than Stevenage. Whitehead worst footballer I’ve ever seen. 

Why on Earth did we resort back to hoofball. And yet again, playing hoofball with Guthrie sat on the bench. Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Truly terrible. No one comes out of that with any credit. And what’s happened to Rodney lately. Absolute donkey.

Forget me being worried about going down. I think we are down. We can’t defend. But worse. We can’t score a goal at all. Can’t even have a shot on target. And we won’t stay up without scoring goals. Prepare for national league football next season.

Edited by Powerline
  • Like 3