Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale

35 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Rodneys first touch is genuinely shocking never seen a ball bounce off a player as much as it does with him. He seriously needs to improve in that area because its not good enough so be only affective when given the time to take 2-3 touches to get control of the ball

Rodney is 22 years old

He had ten years at an academy... man city n sheff wed

If he cannot do what a footballer has to do by now, he never will.

Its great when he thunders one in, brilliant,  but then five games where he offers nothing is not much good to us.

Keep hearing he will learn and become a player worth lots of money to us. Sorry i just dont see it. Exciting at times yes but a footballer no.

If this doesnt make me eat my words then nothing will. Go and score a worldy yo shut me up.

• Like 1

Advert:

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most of these players are getting away with murder. If there was a crowd in every week by now they would be getting dogs abuse which quite  frankly they deserve, but as things are they just waltz off

I’m afraid Clarke hasn’t shown anything that makes me think he can get us out of this mess however much he talks

After selecting Robinson and Whitehead I don't want to hear any more excuses or Clarke putting the blame on someone else.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TylerB said:

Considering the budget and the players they have on paper, Salford are absolutely rotten.

No, not impressed with Salford at all.

Just now, Rory said:

Theo Robinson is miles better than anything else we've got on that showing. The other blokes don't look like they're even in control of their own feet unfortunately.

Don’t be silly. 3 in 30 now. 

1 minute ago, valefan79 said:

Scunthorpe, Stevenage and Colchester all winning, I think it's 2 from 4 at the bottom now, I am getting worried, got laughed at a few weeks ago when I said we were in trouble, thankfully Grimsby and Southend both losing.

I think we’re down tbh, need to score goals to stay up, and need a shot on target to score a goal 

• Confused 1

Advert:

Advert:

Advert: