Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale

Advert:

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Most of these players are getting away with murder. If there was a crowd in every week by now they would be getting dogs abuse which quite  frankly they deserve, but as things are they just waltz off

I’m afraid Clarke hasn’t shown anything that makes me think he can get us out of this mess however much he talks

After selecting Robinson and Whitehead I don't want to hear any more excuses or Clarke putting the blame on someone else.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, TylerB said:

Why are our forwards so, so poor. Robinson, Guthrie, Cullen. All of them are absolute donkeys for different reasons. Cullen is actually the best out of them by a distance but just being a decent finisher doesn't cut it in League Two. Remember when we had McPhee and Brooker? And then Constantine and Sodje? Christ. Even Michael Husbands would be a step up than what we have now.

You missed off Rodney from your list of poir forwards

Than god <ovf censored> Whitehead off, never want to see him in a Vale shirt again. And I’m including the reserves, women’s and kids teams in that.

• Like 1

I totally forgot we can make multiple subs. Bizarre season.

Both strikers and Taylor on, Clarke's had enough. 

Advert:

Posted (edited)

Common Clarke. You’ve bloody thrown the dice with this disgusting starting 11. So roll the bloody dice now and change it!!!

edit. Thank you DC

Edited by valiant_593

Advert:

8 hours ago, Sandyford_Lion said:

You missed off Rodney from your list of poir forwards

He's young though and in an ideal world wouldn't be close to starting every game for us. He's awful technically but it's not his fault we're so dog <ovf censored> he's chosen to start most games.

Posted (edited)

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, this feels like it did in our relegation season. I think we are goosed this year, genuinely think we’ll go. Just do not have a goal in us at all.

Edited by Biddulph_PV
  • Like 1

Advert:

8 hours ago, pete vale said:

We're on it now with Cullen and Guthrie, f*ck me

Hope they ran on the pitch saying "To me, to you... To you, to me..." together like the pair of Chuckle brothers they are.

1 minute ago, Powerline said:

Than god <ovf censored> Whitehead off, never want to see him in a Vale shirt again. And I’m including the reserves, women’s and kids teams in that.

Dont worry he wouldnt make the first 11 in any of those teams.

• Like 2