onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Salford City v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert

The more I think about tonight and all the games to go the more I think that Clarke is right about wanting centre halfs who can pass the ball in the team and players who are comfortable on the ball.

Fitzpatrick is good on the ball better than Crookes at passing for sure .

We would usually be crying out for Montano start at left back because he gives us positivity and let's face on his day he is unstoppable but sometimes defensively he gets found out but when he plays there we seem to be better at going forwards if you know what I mean bit like Gibbons at right back when on top of his game .

So Clarke has to at some point try get the team scoring. 

That in itself would be something but they are capable let's hope tonight at Salford we do what we did to Bolton ,Oyeleke must get minutes I'd start him and hopefully he as a good 45 then he can go off after opening Salford up enough times to secure the points .

Whoevers chosen will have to get in there faces do not give any of there better players time and space ,Henderson a good one Towell has a shot on him and likes to shoot from distance ,and James Wilson plays for them and anyway it ain't about time we hit a wonder goal in maybe Burgess will get the winner with a howitzer certainly hope so although be nice if we get a early goal and then all the team gets confidence from it .

Big game winnable of course it is its 11 v 11 unlike Birchall going on like we were playing Bayern Munich the other day, them Cambridge top on whatever amount of points were on the day only slightly better than us against,according to most of our support ,worst Vale side ever ,I've seen worst trust me , ,well that gives me hope and I'm holding on to it that come 21.00 hrs tonight 3 points will be ours 

COME ON VALE prove me right 

14 hours ago, connor hackett said:
14 hours ago, valeparklife said:
I have to say, I do enjoy Clarke's press conferences. 

Just had a listen to the latest, much more enjoyable than what was served up under Aspin and Askey.

Breath of fresh air he is.

To think we've listened to Bruno, Michael Brown, Neil Aspin and John Askey.

I think some personality has been a long time coming.

If we can just get over the line this season, I'm excited by what he could do for us.

If we don’t I’d happily have him to try and bring us back to the EFL, did it with Rovers and pushed on. Let’s hope we don’t get knocked back a few years though by going down.

1 hour ago, eh up nah said:

Breath of fresh air he is.

To think we've listened to Bruno, Michael Brown, Neil Aspin and John Askey.

I think some personality has been a long time coming.

I enjoyed listening to Bruno

6 minutes ago, hamilboy said:

Is anybody having trouble paying for tonights match on i follow.

No payed for it just no problem at all 

Going give blood a hr me 28th donation before game let's hope they get my new blood flowing with joy tonight the joy of winning .

38 minutes ago, hamilboy said:

Is anybody having trouble paying for tonights match on i follow.

I tried pay as I have always done this season using my laptop, put my credit card details in and then get a black screen and then goes back as not going through.  I tried loads of times without success and then tried on my mobile and this worked first time, I thought my laptop must be playing up.

1 hour ago, Breadwinner said:

No payed for it just no problem at all 

Going give blood a hr me 28th donation before game let's hope they get my new blood flowing with joy tonight the joy of winning .

you wont have new blood, just 99% of your old blood.

3 minutes ago, 1 said:

you wont have new blood, just 99% of your old blood.

Feels like my body is reinvigorated every time I give Blood so to me its new pumping blood maybe all the players need do it then they will get rid of there old blood performances and have new fast I'm going go past you blood .

Archived