5 hours ago, SFBT said:

Am I right in thinking that Danny Whitehead has another year on his contract?

Blimey, yes. I thought the Vale had just taken over his contract when they signed him. 

Advert:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Smith played 46 league games for us in L1, in a season where if Norman hadn't flogged two of our best players, we would have stayed up. Despite one bonkers and one useless manager., and an acid fuelle

My opinion on this is that what has happened today is what many have been crying out for in an age.  Since Adams left we have promoted from within apart from the Bruno experiment. How many of us

Very sad for Scott Brown and Luke Joyce. They go with my thanks for their efforts. Losing Tom Pope is equally sad but that’s the right decision. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, robf said:

Blimey, yes. I thought the Vale had just taken over his contract when they signed him. 

Hey ho 

Advert:

14 hours ago, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

He probably will for 90 minutes!

He did. I'd pay him off. Get rid. Waste of a squad place this season let alone next.

Also with the squad reduction it is time to part way with some of players (like Manny) who maybe good when fit, the sad reality is they are injured too often. 

• Like 1

On 02/03/2021 at 19:13, darren1810 said:

Who ? 🙄

The midfield general from the Salford game who showed them what they’d let go.

• Haha 1

I think you should close this thread it's not helpful we have 13 cup finals ,left I will come on here at end of season when I've seen the seasons work before I tell you in my opinion who should be retained ,talking derogatory about the players and who you want retaining should be left for the last game of the season (after ) till then we need a squad full of wanting to do well for the owners and fans players .

• Like 4

Advert:

23 minutes ago, rider1308 said:
3 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

I wouldn’t have a retained list. It all depends on what league we’re playing in.

If we fall out of the football league then zero hours contracts all round !!!! 

11 hours ago, rider1308 said:

If we fall out of the football league then zero hours contracts all round !!!! 

they wouldnt employ them at macdonalds!😉

11 hours ago, rider1308 said:
14 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

I wouldn’t have a retained list. It all depends on what league we’re playing in.

careful youll be accused of negativity!😊

• Haha 1

Advert:

5 hours ago, geoff1 said:

careful youll be accused of negativity!😊

Let’s hope and pray it doesn’t happen, but will some of the players irrespective of how shocking they’ve performed this season be willing to drop into the conference, especially if a league two club comes in for them. Just trying to be realistic with my knowledge of the football industry.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Let’s hope and pray it doesn’t happen, but will some of the players irrespective of how shocking they’ve performed this season be willing to drop into the conference, especially if a league two club comes in for them. Just trying to be realistic with my knowledge of the football industry.

Not sure what league club will be after our players 

If we stay up, most players are clearly not good enough.

If we go down, I would not trust any of those players not given a new contract if we had of avoided relegation to get us back in the league.

either way, the same players should and barring an aneurysm from Clarke, will go.