onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Retained list

29 minutes ago, TJHValiant said:

Not always, but yes you’re right players want to play at the highest level they can. I’d argue the top 6 of league 2 would easily compete in league 1.

Three of last season’s promoted teams have finished in the bottom seven with two of them relegated. 

Advert

12 minutes ago, dishydave said:
2 hours ago, Joe B said:
Pugh now gone too.
From odds on favourite for the permanent job to being let go.
Clarke is very keen to rebuild this club from the foundations, it seems. Sinclair seems to have vanished as well.
Dutton to come in as coach after his Walsall sacking?

Sinclair has left

Sinclair’s departure weeks ago suggests there may have been something in the rumours about him. 

4 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Sinclair’s departure weeks ago suggests there may have been something in the rumours about him. 

Has he actually gone? I honestly think him and Legge had a brawl after a match and Legge wasn't in the squad on Saturday because his son was playing.

9 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Has he actually gone? I honestly think him and Legge had a brawl after a match and Legge wasn't in the squad on Saturday because his son was playing.

That incident was months ago as i recall

53 minutes ago, Joe B said:

And a Director of Football, also with a promotion and a top 4 finish at this level, who will be having a large say in recruitment. 

The relegation you refer to was when he took over in March and managed 8 games. He then took them to back to back promotions and 9th in League 1, adding on to 2 promotions he got at Salisbury.

Your agenda against Clarke is a bit strange. He got 4 promotions in a decade and you feel compelled to mention an 8 game spell, which he quickly rectified and surpassed. Be consistent. 

Rampant has always been a strange beast.

1 hour ago, valefan16 said:

Could see him rolling up at one of the big National League sides such as Notts Co, Chesterfield or Wrexham and doing a job there in fairness.

Yes, not to mention Stockport, Hartlepool and Halifax. The National is now half full of former league sides with rich owners desperate to get back into the EFL, which will make the competition for signings even more difficult. Tbh, I don't think they'll be after too many of the players we've released.

2 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

So, currently 12 over 21 players still on the books,    more to leave?

The way the statement reads on the official site, I think we can expect more to leave tomorrow. Wouldn't surprise me to see Theo, Burgess & Whitehead all leave. Potentially even Amoo.

1 hour ago, Rocky said:

So was there some expectation of fisticuffs between the two?

Archived