League 2 Relegation fight

tommytunstall

In league 1 and more than 3 of our current strike force. Not a great return but better than 3 other players combined in a harder league?
The point was not about how good Hooper is, it was about how bad our 3 other strikers are, compared to a player playing in team well adrift at the bottom of the division below. 
I'll agree on how bad most of our strikers are.

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/03/2021 at 11:11, Howjy04 said:

Ten games to go and we’re safe? Relatively comfortable as far as I’m concerned.😂😉

You’re so relaxed even your text is falling asleep.

Guest Vale at home
On 18/03/2021 at 09:11, Howjy04 said:

Ten games to go and we’re safe? Relatively comfortable as far as I’m concerned.😂😉

A win would be Wonderful tomorrow  . 3 please.. 

2 minutes ago, Andy Proctor said:

The question now is are we happy getting another 4 or 5 points to keep us up and finish 21st or do we want to end the season well and finish say around 15th place.

just keep winning:drink::please:

Southend fail to win their next two at home to Walsall and away at Harrogate then I think that’s us about there, if we win at our favourite away ground results wise next Sat then it certainly is done and dusted.

Good performance, tired at the end last ten but dug in and now have a free week to recover and hopefully with Pope back we can push on and end any worries in the next 2-3 games.

I think Tuesday’s fixtures will have a big bearing: Southend v Walsall and Barrow v Grimsby. If the bottom two lose, they’ll need an incredible run to survive especially as they’ve consistently been unable to win back to back games all season.

1 hour ago, philpvfc said:

And have the frustrations of missing out on the play offs by one place?

‘Twas a tongue in cheek comment, however a strong finish would rebuild confidence in the fan base and help boost / maintain season ticket sales

Archived