League 2 Relegation fight

Advert:

Advert:

Advert:

Barrow just the 3 points behind with 2 games in hand, yes Walsall still well in the mix but more concerned by those teams below us, Barrow got 2 home games against Crawley and Grimsby coming up as well.  It is getting a little bit nervous now and we need desperately a couple of wins soon.

Walsall’s remaining fixtures are interesting... they play lots of the bottom sides

Crawley (A)
Bolton (A)
Southend (A)
Grimsby (A)
Harrogate (H)
Orient (A)
FGR (H)
Tranmere (H)
Colchester (A)
Salford (H)
Scunthorpe (A)
Morcambe (H)
Carlisle (A)

Advert:

For what it’s worth, in my spreadsheet I have Barrow, Grimsby and Southend all winning this weekend and the vale losing... and we still stay up on goal difference 

That said Barrow are a bit better than I have estimated with 3 wins in 5... but I haven’t added Walsall to the mix

3 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

Not a good result for us, Barrow closing on us with 2 games in hand. On the plus side Walsall now in the mix, no signs of getting  results by Southend and Grimsby  

Southend 5 points from 5 games, us 2 points from 5 games, showing more signs than us.

2 hours ago, valeparklife said:

I have a feeling Barrow will beat Walsall tonight.

There's been a lot of positivity around Vale recently which I find bizarre.

"We scored 2 at Cheltenham" - but didn't win

"We played well vs Oldham" - but didn't win

"The fans forum was good"

The reality is we're in MASSIVE danger of going out of the football league here.

Walsall haven't won since Clarke left, please do us a favour tonight!

I suppose this drags Walsall into it a little bit, but that was an awful result for us tonight. Barrow have two games in hand on us too.

I can't even believe I'm typing this - competing with Barrow to try and not go out of the football league. Christ things are dreadful.