Match Thread: Port Vale v Cambridge United

1 hour ago, Biddulph_PV said:

@Wrex

you starting to see any resemblance to Nathan yet?? 😫

More a League Two Jose Mourinho. Which would have been a massive compliment a decade ago

• 2 weeks later...
Advert:

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, Can I please make a couple of comments: 1. Please KEEP ON TOPIC. This is about a football match. I am now going to plough through and remove all posts not to do with the game (happy

Nice to see you are starting early Should we play poorly or lose then no doubt we will hear a lot from you today again..... play well or win we will see you Tuesday. For goodness sake Askey

Pope back by the end of March, apparently he’s running now which is a bonus, he couldn’t run before his injury.😃

Posted Images

On 27/02/2021 at 17:49, inner sanctum said:

It was a knee jerk reaction but since studying everything, a little doubt has crept in about definitely losing to Salford. As it's such a good cause I'll take you up on it. We Are Going To Lose The Next 3!!! emoji6.png

After the massive point v Oldham, have you knee jerked your cheque book out yet? 😉