onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Stevenage

Fosse69

Advert

5 minutes ago, CambridgeDon said:

Let's hope so but one thing I noticed was that yesterday Cambridge rested Hoolahan. He will surely play on Saturday so just hoping that Clark has a plan to close him down.

Years ago Rudge would of got Andy Porter to nail him early doors and he wouldn't of been seen again during the game.......those were the days

When I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, we were still in trouble and needed results, a number commented on here saying that we had nothing worry about and it was just between the bottom 3.  Looking at the table now, I think we are going to be in a relegation fight.  Last 3 away games, Southend picked up 7 points at Forest Green, Cambridge and Newport, I wonder how we will get on at Salford and Cheltenham.  

I really hope I am wrong and we have nothing to worry about but I don't want the nerves of that game we had against Chesterfield a few years back.

1 minute ago, valefan79 said:

When I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, we were still in trouble and needed results, a number commented on here saying that we had nothing worry about and it was just between the bottom 3.  Looking at the table now, I think we are going to be in a relegation fight.  Last 3 away games, Southend picked up 7 points at Forest Green, Cambridge and Newport, I wonder how we will get on at Salford and Cheltenham.  

I really hope I am wrong and we have nothing to worry about but I don't want the nerves of that game we had against Chesterfield a few years back.

Grimsby last away game for us !! 

Never mind going to be in a relegation fight, we are well and truly in a relegation battle. Yet again. I’m bloody sick of it. This must be about our fifth relegation battle in about six seasons, obviously one of which we got relegated in.

I am seriously concerned about our league status. Last night showed we are truly in deep sh*t in terms of quality. Couple that with an upturn in form for Stevenage, Barrow, Grimsby and Southend. We are in the mire.

Its easy to look at the teams that may be improving, but there are several starting to struggle as well. Walsall have 2 points from the last 4 games as do Colchester, Mansfield 1 point from the last 4 games, so there will be plenty of twists and turns in the next few weeks as teams struggle to put a run together. I still think we will be ok.

7 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Colchester are in free fall.  They were in the play-off places when we played them in December, they're now fourth bottom.  Six points from the last thirty nine.

It feels a bit crap relying on other teams being more crap. But that is where we are at the moment.

12 hours ago, werstayinup said:

Years ago Rudge would of got Andy Porter to nail him early doors and he wouldn't of been seen again during the game.......those were the days

Eeeeeee.....remembering him doing that job on Kinkzalde of Citeh a few times. Rudgey told the tale about how at half time Kinkzalde went for a pee and when he turned round Andy was stood right behind him! A few Citeh mates of mine would say "F@£$in hate Andy Porter"....which always made me laugh out loud.

Colchester are in free fall.  They were in the play-off places when we played them in December, they're now fourth bottom.  Six points from the last thirty nine.

Colchester have been poor all season but we’re getting results despite an awful xG rating... look at our game for example, drew but we should of put them to the sword. It’s kind of just caught up with them now.

Archived