onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Stevenage

Fosse69

1 minute ago, valiant_593 said:

Look in the mirror. Exactly you under askey ....

The reason for this was because people were justifying askey and his tactics and saying it was the wrong move to sack him and he was the right man from the job. 6-10 games later and i was proven to be right

Advert

No service to the front two and defence under too much pressure equals only one thing: terrible display by our midfield. Don't know how DC's going to put this right because the options on the bench are pretty poor but they need to put in a shift second half or inevitably the pressure will pay. They are playing straight through us as if no one is there.

Passing generally awful as well, so DC has got a lot to do at half time and the players need to wake up.

We could still win this though because Rodney and Swan look a real threat to their defence.

1 minute ago, valiant_593 said:

I think Conlon has been ok. Pressed quite well, joyce not good enough, wasn’t last season and I got slammed for saying so. Certainly not this season. 

Joyce has done his job. Been far better than Conlon but some on here just have an agenda against certain players whilst others can do no wrong.

2 minutes ago, Powerline said:

Joyce has done his job. Been far better than Conlon but some on here just have an agenda against certain players whilst others can do no wrong.

Why is it that people aren't allowed to say a footballer is crap (in their opinion) without them apparently having some sort of "agenda"? There really are some fruitcakes on this site.

Just now, TylerB said:

Why is it that people aren't allowed to say a footballer is crap (in their opinion) without them apparently having some sort of "agenda". There really are some fruitcakes on this site.

That’s fine to say that, but watching that game I don’t see how anyone could say Conlon was better than Joyce. Clearly Conlon is a better player. But to single out Joyce from this game when others have been far worse is wrong. And I’d take a look in the mirror if I was you.

3 minutes ago, TylerB said:

If it's sad and depressing to you then do the sensible thing and block me for crying out loud. It really isn't difficult to do. If the players/club give me something to be positive about, I'll be more than happy to give credit where it's due.

I think we’re missing Guthrie, Tyler. Do you agree?

Archived