2 hours ago, 1 said:

Weren’t they living together? I <ovf censored> hope he’s not coming. I’m more positive about keeping Crosby after what was said in the fans forum.

Ooo errr.

Yeah I dunno. I just got the impression DC was kinda on his own at Walsall and his assistant was after his job. Though I guess Walsall fans probably know more than me. Or not, based on what they said about him when he arrived

• Like 1

Advert:

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not read through all the posts but as it's titled "Darrell Clarke", I wanted to post my thoughts. When you come in as a new manager you have to focus on the immediate issues. If you think back to

Players deserve credit for tonight but special shout out to Darrell Clarke for me. He set us up with a game plan that saw us dominate the majority of the first half. We should've been 2 goals to

Heres an idea why dont we judge him on what he does at vale rather than going off the word of previous fans. There are fans that love him like bristol rovers and fans who arent keen of him walsall. Wh

Posted Images

2 hours ago, ValeCW said:

His after match interview today, Best ever. So listenable. I am sure he will be my best ever Vale manager if he is in charge for a few seasons.

Let's all hope so.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 1 said:

Weren’t they living together? I <ovf censored> hope he’s not coming.

Yeah, sure I read that Clarke and Dutton house-shared when Clarke was at Walsall.

11 hours ago, ValeCW said:

His after match interview today, Best ever. So listenable. I am sure he will be my best ever Vale manager if he is in charge for a few seasons.

If he achieves a fifth of John Rudge he will have been a success. Micky Adams also left a legacy. I hope he does become the best ever Vale manager!!! He certainly talks a good game in that respect!! UTV

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ValeCW said:

Agreed, but what went wrong in the last 2 games? It's a real mystery, and losing like that to Mansfield again!!

• Like 1

Advert:

10 minutes ago, jimbo57 said:

Agreed, but what went wrong in the last 2 games? It's a real mystery, and losing like that to Mansfield again!!

Wouldn’t say yesterday was a mystery 

I’m a massive fan of DC like his interviews and think results and performances have been excellent but can’t understand on the last game of the season he didn’t play his strongest side ,it was hard listening to clough going on how well his side had played and they should have won by at least 5 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Coyney Valiant said:

I’m a massive fan of DC like his interviews and think results and performances have been excellent but can’t understand on the last game of the season he didn’t play his strongest side ,it was hard listening to clough going on how well his side had played and they should have won by at least 5 

I agree, should have played his best side. If he did'nt know before the last game  his best side we are in a mess. Nothing on it for both sides, but I love vale and if we were playing anyone I want us to win. He let vale fans down yesterday full stop. I know we did not go but we paid our bloody money for that crap. Plus I lost on my bet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Yes I agree 

3 hours ago, Coyney Valiant said:

It was a dead rubber.  He said beforehand it was another chance for those players who haven’t played much to have a run out, combined with a few injuries plus Monty suspended.  Mansfield also played a weakened side I believe.  The difference being, as we know, our second string are toss.

• Thanks 1

Advert:

Well he didn't pull any punches with that post-match statement did he? I for one am delighted that he tells it as it is.  However, the balance now shifts from talking the talk to walking the walk and like any football manager, DC will be judged on his close-season signings and team performances next season!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Properman said:

I agree, should have played his best side. If he did'nt know before the last game  his best side we are in a mess. Nothing on it for both sides, but I love vale and if we were playing anyone I want us to win. He let vale fans down yesterday full stop. I know we did not go but we paid our bloody money for that crap. Plus I lost on my bet.

Do you hand on heart believe he played that side because he “doesn’t know his best side”... behave.

• Like 1

If you were daft enough to bet on Vale then you haven't been following them for very long. Either that or you've got more money than sense