The more i hear from this man the more he grows on me,how anyone cannot like him after tonights fans forum would be beyond me,cant wait to be back in the ground so we can all show him how vale fans can back a team

• Like 4

Advert:

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not read through all the posts but as it's titled "Darrell Clarke", I wanted to post my thoughts. When you come in as a new manager you have to focus on the immediate issues. If you think back to

Players deserve credit for tonight but special shout out to Darrell Clarke for me. He set us up with a game plan that saw us dominate the majority of the first half. We should've been 2 goals to

Heres an idea why dont we judge him on what he does at vale rather than going off the word of previous fans. There are fans that love him like bristol rovers and fans who arent keen of him walsall. Wh

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

The more i hear from this man the more he grows on me,how anyone cannot like him after tonights fans forum would be beyond me,cant wait to be back in the ground so we can all show him how vale fans can back a team

Been impressed with his interviews all along. Think he is up to the job big time.

• Like 2

The jury is still out since he had his hair cut.  You only have to look at what happened to Samson.
Should have kept the wig.

Advert:

2 hours ago, Fosse69 said:
11 hours ago, Guitar Ray said:
The jury is still out since he had his hair cut.  You only have to look at what happened to Samson. emoji848.png

Should have kept the wig.

Them wig rumours !

On 06/05/2021 at 10:41, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

Kenny Samson?!

The very same.  And his twin brother Kenny Sansom. Would’ve played much more than his 600 odd games were it not for one bad haircut….Allegedly. 😳

• Haha 1

Some Walsall fans say their interim manager is coming to join DC , don’t know if any truth or they’re just still bitter? 

Advert:

9 minutes ago, valeblue said:

Some Walsall fans say their interim manager is coming to join DC , don’t know if any truth or they’re just still bitter? 

Brainless Brian. Bloody hope not. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, valeblue said:

They will think that as he was his number 2 there and he wont be their manager next season BUT it depends if Crosby stays as thats who DC wants

2 hours ago, valeblue said:

Probably still bitter.

They're an odd bunch.

I'm not sure I'd want a bloke who interviewed for my job whilst I was still doing said job working with me

17 minutes ago, dishydave said:
3 hours ago, valeblue said:

I'm not sure I'd want a bloke who interviewed for my job whilst I was still doing said job working with me

Yeah I got the impression they weren't close so I don't know where this rumours has come from

Advert:

25 minutes ago, Wrex said:

Yeah I got the impression they weren't close so I don't know where this rumours has come from

Weren’t they living together? I <ovf censored> hope he’s not coming. I’m more positive about keeping Crosby after what was said in the fans forum.

His after match interview today, Best ever. So listenable. I am sure he will be my best ever Vale manager if he is in charge for a few seasons.

1 hour ago, ValeCW said:

His after match interview today, Best ever. So listenable. I am sure he will be my best ever Vale manager if he is in charge for a few seasons.

He’d have to go some to beat sir John.

• Like 1