Darrell Clarke

valefan16

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PortVale4Life said:

Top talker. Goes in for a job to be manager. Comes out DOF when the interviewers didn’t even want one!!!! Done them over big time

High on his DOF list: 1) Sell ice to the eskimos 2) Talk the hind legs off a donkey 3) Try and kid the "kidder" 4) Sell Robinson

Edited by pete vale
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, PortVale4Life said:

Stooping low? It’s how every post comes across. 

Do you think you are a more qualified football manager than Darrell Clark?

Its just that that’s how every post comes across. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, pete vale said:

High on his DOF list: 1) Sell ice to the eskimos 2) Talk the hind legs off a donkey 3) Try and kid the "kidder" 4) Sell Robinson

SELL Robinson!!!

Good one!!

You are wasted on here mate

1 minute ago, eh up nah said:

SELL Robinson!!!

Good one!!

1 minute ago, eh up nah said:

SELL Robinson!!!

Good one!!

Yes, I've come across many <ovf censored> in my time sadly. Can spot em a mile off these days. DOF body language didn't look great on thet fans forum the other night. Looked a little subdued, perhaps 0 wins in 7 from his new recruit had an influence. He should have been the manager, even till end of season - no brainer.

Mad house at Vale, nothing changes. I think Clarke is in the next series of Peaky Blinders, interviewed as Liaison and Customer Satisfaction Officer 'by order of the Peaky Blinders'

Watch 42 year old Ellison sort us tomorrow

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, pete vale said:

DOF body language didn't look great on thet fans forum the other night

Got to disagree with that. It was his first meeting with the supporters club done via zoom, the manager he appointed has not won in 6 games. All 3 of them on stage had probably coming to the end of a 12 hour day. Cut him some slack.

He wasn't asked many questions during the evening at all. He did come very well prepared though if you noticed the many notes he had on the table. When he did answer a question but he spoke very well. Some on here might think its <ovf censored>, I for one was happy to hear there is going to be a thought process going forward around our all aspects of infrastructure and signings rather than.. "Do you know any lads who played for you before out of contract?" " Do you think they would fancy sitting on the bench for us?" DF track record speaks for itself as manager and knows what he is doing.

The future will be bright once we secure our status this season.For the very 1st time since Rudge/Bell era we are starting to build the right foundations for sustain long term success. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, MBE said:

Got to disagree with that. It was his first meeting with the supporters club done via zoom, the manager he appointed has not won in 6 games. All 3 of them on stage had probably coming to the end of a 12 hour day. Cut him some slack.

He wasn't asked many questions during the evening at all. He did come very well prepared though if you noticed the many notes he had on the table. When he did answer a question but he spoke very well. Some on here might think its <ovf censored>, I for one was happy to hear there is going to be a thought process going forward around our all aspects of infrastructure and signings rather than.. "Do you know any lads who played for you before out of contract?" " Do you think they would fancy sitting on the bench for us?" DF track record speaks for itself as manager and knows what he is doing.

The future will be bright once we secure our status this season.For the very 1st time since Rudge/Bell era we are starting to build the right foundations for sustain long term success. 

I was impressed with Thursday that made me feel even worse witnessing Saturdays demise. He just seemed a 'little bored' and was often looking around. More noticeable on camera. I like him and wish he was manager. Clarke is saying all the right things maybe to the detriment of the players. We'll see, a couple of wins will change the horizon. I'm just so disappointed, expecting better now as I was at the beginning of the season.tbh

Edited by pete vale
  • Thanks 1

This should be blown up and put in the dressing room:

SCOTT QUIGLEY IS ONE LEAGUE GOAL BEHIND OUR TOP SCORER.

When we played Barrow earlier in the season Quigley looked far more effective than any of our forwards- would have him now based on that

2 hours ago, 1 said:

This should be blown up and put in the dressing room:

SCOTT QUIGLEY IS ONE LEAGUE GOAL BEHIND OUR TOP SCORER.

He's better than three of our four forwards.

52 minutes ago, TylerB said:

He's better than three of our four forwards.

He is now perhaps,but when he was with us he got as much stick,or even more than Guthrie and Robinson.

It must be a scoring thing?