onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Darrell Clarke

valefan16

Advert

12 minutes ago, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

First Team Coach according to the Match Programme.

Also notice that Billy Paynter is still listed as 'PDP Lead Coach', along with Griffith.

And that Chief Scout is 'TBA' so can probably expect an appointment on that in the near future?

The previous Chief Scout Gareth Mc Clelland  was appointed Head of Recruitment at FC Haliifax 3/3/2021 ,  we have a similar advert now I think. (Previously worked with Aspin at Halifax as Head Scout)

1 hour ago, werstayinup said:

Clarke said he would be making a lot of changes over next couple of weeks which will help in where he wants to be,looks like if he does come that we might get a couple of irish loans in next season

With Crosby's CV DC could actually be appointing his successor? Some young internationals on loan wouldn't be a bad thing!

Personally don't care how many staff we employ - it isn't my money, so it's not my business. And let's assume Carol knows what's going on and is sanctioning this?

If these changes help Vale stay up, this season (fitness), and give us chance to improve next season (recruitment) then that's fine by me!!

57 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

If it is Crosby then surely people cant moan at someone with his experience coming in to replace Pugh,can they??? if so i would love to know why

Nothing wrong with the appointment from a footballing view, seems a really good appointment. Just goes against what carol has been saying RE Pugh previously 

2 hours ago, WV said:

I know Jacko says its not true but I heard it from the horses mouth. Askey did not want to sign McKirdy. Maybe someone who knows Askey can confirm this too. It only begs the question, who signed him if Askey didn't want him? Rudge bought him into the club to train and I know that is a fact as well. I'm not in the habit of making stuff up but if Jacko wants to make out I'm a liar then that's fine but I know what was said in the conversation I had with McKirdy. 

Absolutely spot on!

32 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

With Crosby's CV DC could actually be appointing his successor? Some young internationals on loan wouldn't be a bad thing!

Personally don't care how many staff we employ - it isn't my money, so it's not my business. And let's assume Carol knows what's going on and is sanctioning this?

If these changes help Vale stay up, this season (fitness), and give us chance to improve next season (recruitment) then that's fine by me!!

There is a striker he has in the u21's that is being watched by a lot of league clubs higher up,currently playing for Linfield

Just asked a Hull mate of mine about Crosby. His reply: Jacko, he's a really good number two although I thought he was actually surgically attached to Nigel Adkins. He's a bit like one of those sergeant majors that you get in war films that licks the squad into shape so he might be the guy to help get Port Vale out of trouble.

Guest Vale at home
3 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Just asked a Hull mate of mine about Crosby. His reply: Jacko, he's a really good number two although I thought he was actually surgically attached to Nigel Adkins. He's a bit like one of those sergeant majors that you get in war films that licks the squad into shape so he might be the guy to help get Port Vale out of trouble.

That would be wonderful. 

3 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Good, there's a few who need pinning down and getting the hairdryer. 

I want to see him walking through the changing room like this

2 hours ago, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

First Team Coach according to the Match Programme.

Also notice that Billy Paynter is still listed as 'PDP Lead Coach', along with Griffith.

And that Chief Scout is 'TBA' so can probably expect an appointment on that in the near future?

I remember when he first arrived Clarke was asked about Pugh and said he wasn't going to out labels on anything just yet but that Pugh and Paynter would be helping him with the first team until further notice

4 minutes ago, Eddie Ford said:

Source??

My granddaughter's family on her mother's side are all Irish. It's a thing that crops up in conversation. Are we making this a thing now? That, if you mention something that is a rumour, or hearsay, you have to disclose your source? Because that would cut out a lot of the <ovf censored> some of you post on here!

Archived