Advert:

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not read through all the posts but as it's titled "Darrell Clarke", I wanted to post my thoughts. When you come in as a new manager you have to focus on the immediate issues. If you think back to

Players deserve credit for tonight but special shout out to Darrell Clarke for me. He set us up with a game plan that saw us dominate the majority of the first half. We should've been 2 goals to

Heres an idea why dont we judge him on what he does at vale rather than going off the word of previous fans. There are fans that love him like bristol rovers and fans who arent keen of him walsall. Wh

Posted Images

Advert:

2 hours ago, valiant steve said:

The fact that we've nicked him off Walsall is great but not surprising. We're a much bigger club than Walsall, much bigger fan base, much bigger, better stadium, far better infrastructure, much more ambition, much better fans. It's not a surprise that DC would want to leave there when given the chance to come here! 

UTV! 

Smallsall fans reeling. The truth hurts.

11 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

He left there 3 years ago. We keep signing people based on their past reputation, particularly players. At least he is mates with Tommy Widdrington. 

Choices are a manager who has done something, or promote someone who is showing potential as a manager, or even someone who is potentially a manager.  Difficult choice for a club owner, can be expensive either way, only time will tell.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Advert:

Imagine putting pressure on the manager to win his first game 6 days after his appointment saying he will have disappointed people.

Great decision by the club, shows our ambition to be a championship side. Delighted! 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

We're going to have to watch out for Clarke's "reluctantness to speak about injuries" 🤣

(although, to be fair, the writer of that article does look about 12! 😆)

• Haha 1

Advert:

8 minutes ago, TylerB said:

I think it's a decent appointment, all said and done. You know it must be alright if I'm not moaning my arse off! :classic_laugh:

Nothing wrong with moaning m8 your entitled to it and let's face this season the team have given us plenty moan about up to yet let's hope the remaining 18gameswe have little moan about apart from missing the odd chance etc and the errors which are glaring and obvious to anyone who understands  football are no longer happening 

UTV two very good appointments made we hope but like everyone in a new role they have to prove it ,i could say I was the best footballer ever but im not just because I put the winning goal in when years ago we used play football with tops as goal posts but I'm not it's all face ,talk is cheap ,actions speaks louder than words .

Edited by Breadwinner
  • Like 1