onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Darrell Clarke

valefan16

Advert

12 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

Not sure whether this has been mentioned...or happened? Surely. DC must be nailed-on for Manager of the Month?  

There are still fixtures to play for other teams on Tuesday but yes, has to go to Clarke

10 minutes ago, Wrex said:

There are still fixtures to play for other teams on Tuesday but yes, has to go to Clarke

Thank you - hoped I hadn't missed it. Incredible to think that, probably until that next round of matches we can still, mathematically (however unlikely!!) make the play-offs!!

10 hours ago, hamilboy said:

I will let my grand kids be in it for the long haul i'v done my shift i want promotion next season and i think we are on the right track to do it.The long hard years from 1954 to Norman Low to John Rudge to Micky Adams and now the Shanahans era it just feels we are in a good place at last and long may it continue.

That is football, what some in the US do not understand, ups and downs with 92 or more teams.  I have had a good shift too, I consider the Vale a mid L1 team, seen spells above and below,  at present I see us on the rise maybe a  Championship visit in 4 years. Fond memories of Norman Low.

11 hours ago, hamilboy said:

Adam Crosby is a must to sign a contract he and Clarke have turned the vale season round they have instilled the work ethic into which this team is performing at.They have give the vale supporters the hope that better times are ahead of us all next season cannot wait for august so we can compete at the top end of this division COME ON THE VALE.

and if that fails we should get his brother Andy tied down to a contract.

56 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

The more i hear from this man the more he grows on me,how anyone cannot like him after tonights fans forum would be beyond me,cant wait to be back in the ground so we can all show him how vale fans can back a team

Been impressed with his interviews all along. Think he is up to the job big time.

2 hours ago, Fosse69 said:
11 hours ago, Guitar Ray said:
The jury is still out since he had his hair cut.  You only have to look at what happened to Samson. emoji848.png

Should have kept the wig.

Them wig rumours !

Archived