Match Thread: Leyton Orient v Port Vale

Advert:

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What I don’t get about you, and posters like you, is where the anger and vitriol comes from, or what you think it might achieve? Guthrie is a young lad trying to earn a living. He probably knows bette

Jeez, since the game ended all I've seen on here is childish bickering. Some on here need to grow up. A decent point away, I'm happy with that.

Lots of effort and a bit of fight today although I thought we were very poor with the ball.  Disappointing to concede out of nothing - I thought we looked very comfortable up until that point the

Posted Images

Set up! Lunch consumed, Vale top on, hooked up the cables and ready to go!

Please Vale, make it a weekend to remember! 

I want a PERFORMANCE today please.

Sad to hear that one of my ex work colleagues , former Vale player and difficult opponent in Phil Dutton , although a great character,  has left us. Condolences to his family.

• Like 2

Advert:

23 minutes ago, Dangermouse3 said:

Set up! Lunch consumed, Vale top on, hooked up the cables and ready to go!

Please Vale, make it a weekend to remember! 

I want a PERFORMANCE today please.

Sad to hear that one of my ex work colleagues , former Vale player and difficult opponent in Phil Dutton , although a great character,  has left us. Condolences to his family.

Knew Phil quite well and reffed him on many occasions. RIP a nice guy.

What a pity we're in lockdown. Orient is one of my favourite grounds to visit, just 90 minutes or so away and you always get a warm welcome. Always see them as the London underdogs, working class community and all that, surrounded by big fashionable clubs and they've had a few ownership problems just like us. Plus we've had some great games there - Bernie Slaven getting sent off on his debut (we still won, unlike these days) and that memorable Foyle hat trick. 

Still, feeling positive today and hoping for a new manager bounce as we pay them back for taking three points off us at Vale Park.

C'mon you Valiants!

• Like 1

Advert:

Advert:

2 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

He released a Monty when he was there... maybe he isn’t a fan?

Think he was very positive when he did release him, mind, and was part of his promotion team.

• Like 1