onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Official website: Port Vale's tribute to Charlie Holland

News Feed

Advert

I didn't know Charlie - but it's always sad when a fellow Vale fan passes! RIP, Sir, and commiserations and best wishes to your friends and family.

It's been a rough few days for the Vale, losing people well-respected both on and off the pitch, and it's made me think...we all have different viewpoints - of course we do - but, as we all want the same thing for our club and it's classy and thoughtful new owners - can we try being a bit nicer...a bit more tolerant to each other, on this Forum?

Sorry to hijack this sad day...but we're all Vale fans!

RIP Charlie and Jesse!

3 hours ago, ELDERBEZZA said:

If that doesn't choke Vale fans up ,nothing will!!Wonderful and so compassionate. 👍👍

I didn't know Charlie, Elder, but it did what you say for me! He must have been some bloke that is for sure judging by what everyone on here has posted about him and then watching that....gulp! Just summat in me eye......honest!

Well done Carol and Vale as well as all the fans.

RIP Charlie

3 hours ago, BriSilverdale said:

So Cold today yet it warmed my heart and our spirits to see so many vale fans and staff pay tribute to one of our own....RIP Fun Bus Charlie...

Brian

Absolutely freezing as we stood on Hamil  road today ,me mate with his kids 11 and 8 coming out in that weather ,so proud of them and why because of one man Charlie Holland .

Finished work at 6 in bed at 8 and set alarm for 11 as there was no way n this world I was not showing my respect to a bloke who ran the fun bus and always whenever I chose go made the day regardless of result a very good one .

Thanks Charlie sleep tight m8 and let's feel your love and spirit for Vale all around the railway stand when we return .

UTV 

Archived