• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Press Conference.

Davo666

Advert:

Advert:

Advert:

Being serious for a complete change, if it is to announce a new manager, then I hope we all (fans, staff but most importantly the players) get behind whoever it is wholeheartedly and with complete commitment to make the manager and us successful.
For the sake of this football club that WE ALL love and want the best for, I hope whoever it is, wether or not they are fans particular first choice or not that we do not jump straight on the negative bandwagon and hopefully, given time some good times may return
UTV.

26 minutes ago, Birches Head Fred said:

Being serious for a complete change, if it is to announce a new manager, then I hope we all (fans, staff but most importantly the players) get behind whoever it is wholeheartedly and with complete commitment to make the manager and us successful.
For the sake of this football club that WE ALL love and want the best for, I hope whoever it is, wether or not they are fans particular first choice or not that we do not jump straight on the negative bandwagon and hopefully, given time some good times may return
UTV.

Well said Fred......It's time to support the club, it's been mentioned that the last owner made decisions to suit him and his pocket, Carol is the complete opposite and deserves our support, and if she does make mistakes then be rest assured they were done honestly and with the benefit of the club in mind. UTV

Advert:

Archived