onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Newport County

Fosse69

Advert

1 hour ago, dishydave said:

North and south will probably nul and void but I doubt the one below us will. We could be six points off the drop in 22nd when all teams reach 28 games we need to pick up points and fast. We are going down unless the defence is sorted out

Christ,it's disgraceful that we are in this state.We really need to pick up a few points otherwise all the positive stuff off the pitch will mean nothing.Remember Chesterfield ,new stadium,Notts County both went down .WAKE UP PLAYERS IF YOU ARE READING THIS FORUM!!!!!

2 hours ago, dazzerjames said:

Well most said Southend were a pub team and was the only reason we put 5 past them.

Clearly they aren’t and we will have enough to stay up.

Has there been confirmation around the non league teams actually finishing the season ?

I mean. They are. Southend would struggle in the league below. 

Newport have been really poor for some time. We have to be looking for 3 points Saturday. 

I really hope Gibbo is fit for Saturday as Mills has been useless since Christmas. He just seems to stand off and let the opposition cross into our box.
He can't tackle, he can't pass and is constantly on the edge of the oppositions 18 yard box trotting back when they are on the edge of ours with the ball. He's easily cost us 10-15 goals this season by being out of position.

Newport can be beaten, we need a result at home

Leyton Orient on a bad run - take a draw considering it's away

Stevenage - they have been improving

Cant really see an easier run for a while, so if this goes <ovf censored> up we could be in a tricky position

10 hours ago, soothsayer said:

I really hope Gibbo is fit for Saturday as Mills has been useless since Christmas. He just seems to stand off and let the opposition cross into our box.

The only positive I take is that Gibbo was missing through illness and not his hamstring injury. 

26 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

The only positive I take is that Gibbo was missing through illness and not his hamstring injury. 

11 hours ago, valiant_593 said:

I mean. They are. Southend would struggle in the league below. 

Newport have been really poor for some time. We have to be looking for 3 points Saturday. 

what an insult to pub teams!☺️:drink:

11 hours ago, ELDERBEZZA said:

Christ,it's disgraceful that we are in this state.We really need to pick up a few points otherwise all the positive stuff off the pitch will mean nothing.Remember Chesterfield ,new stadium,Notts County both went down .WAKE UP PLAYERS IF YOU ARE READING THIS FORUM!!!!!

agree, they need an ice bath before kick off to wake them up,:drink:

Might have stroll up to training ground tomoz just see what formation and what players he is going select .

The game gets bigger by the minute where is that manager we need .

You cannot not choose someone because you have fell out with him /them ,that's my worry if Legge Legge allegedly I've no proof has had his hands around either Pugh or Sinclair's neck and that's why he is not being selected and instead we play someone who costs us goals regularly then that's footballing suicide its creating a situation which need not be even happening if they put there differences aside and that's the only reason I can think why he wouldn't have being brought on v Tranmere and to me it was indeed footballing suicide to leave two centre halfs on who cannot lead and it showed and it wasnt all Mills fault as he seems the easy target ,so that's on Pugh Sinclair in my opinion .

Sort it out big game this no more balls ups at the back as if you look at it in a very critical way we have lost half of our games so let's try get our better players all on the pitch to give ourselves a fighting chance of 1 winning this particular game and 2 of finishing the season well .

So in my opinion and I have lots where my beloved Vale is concerned a new manager is critical at this time as we cannot have players going on the pitch with ,let's show him and him they are wrong to leave Legge out ,a new manager will hopefully have no favourites etc 

1 hour ago, Breadwinner said:

Legge Legge allegedly I've no proof has had his hands around either Pugh or Sinclair's neck

I'm guessing they were all naked in the showers and Leon Legge had his Tony Pulls baseball cap on? Hard to tell Pugh and Sinclair apart tbf, they do look alike.

Archived