Mick Cullerton was definately the best summariser Radio Stoke have had for the Vale.

I know you guys are moaning about Sandoz and Blakeman, at least we dont have to put up with that clown Johh Acres anymore.!!

He's 'In the know' btw.......

• Like 1

Advert:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A clip of Bowers just got tweeted by the Accidental Partridge twitter account.    

One person who I really can't stand is that Stokie woman they have in the studio. Mrs Mogadon. Just such a boring flat delivery to everything she says.

I used to enjoy Ray's commentary. As a miserable bugger myself I felt I could identify with him.

On 10/02/2021 at 02:05, Powerline said:

What did you say?

I just asked them why we'd had to endure the Tranmere commentators instead of enduring Radio Stoke's. OK I didn't put it quite like that but you get the idea.

I still haven't had a reply either. 

• Haha 1

I have quite a few commentaries from the tasty games (e.g. Burton, Brs Rovers 4-0, Rotherham etc) from the 13 promotion season recorded and saved somewhere. Could find and upload if there's any interest. 

• Like 1

Advert:

Slightly off topic. 

I can't afford Sky so I'm listening to Arsenal v Man city on Radio 5.

Commentator 

Mikel arteta would of thought that it was looking OMINOUS in the first few minutes but they are still in the game. 

Karen Carney

I haven't got my Scrabble dictionary I don't know what you mean 

Absolutely staggering 

• Haha 2

I was out and about ,so had to endure Radio Stoke blatant bias on car radio.As Vale game was 15 mins behind Stoke ,I fully expected at their HT  ,a switch to Vale Park for remainder of Vale half. But, no chance. However Vale fans had to endure the Stoke game during Vale's HT. Point proven, as no way it would have happened had it been Radio Sjoke City playing at 315pm.

• Like 3

Advert:

Terrible commentary today in radio stoke. Negative especially birchall and the amount of times they got the players mixed up was unreal.
Dont know what was up with Chris yesterday zero credit in the first half got one on him I reckon

Personally not sure what Birchall said that was wrong yesterday, he was saying we were better than Tuesday which we were, was saying that we are bang in trouble and not too good to go down which is the case.  I much sooner have people who say it how it is rather than some who never have a bad thing to say despite how hopeless some of the performances can be.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, ELDERBEZZA said:

I was out and about ,so had to endure Radio Stoke blatant bias on car radio.As Vale game was 15 mins behind Stoke ,I fully expected at their HT  ,a switch to Vale Park for remainder of Vale half. But, no chance. However Vale fans had to endure the Stoke game during Vale's HT. Point proven, as no way it would have happened had it been Radio Sjoke City playing at 315pm.

Well said. 

• Like 1

if your car radio is FM you will only get stoke game  vale game on DAB unless joke and crewe don,t have a game  then it on then its on all bands of RS.

2 hours ago, rsb said:

if your car radio is FM you will only get stoke game  vale game on DAB unless joke and crewe don,t have a game  then it on then its on all bands of RS.

I know.My issue was ,they didnt go over to the Vale game at Stokies half time. However, the Vale fans on DAB ,had to endure the Stoke game during the Vale half time.

Advert:

Only listened to first half commentary of the Vale game with Birchall and bowers ,switched the volume down as didnt want listen to them anymore .

Love in over Cambridge players but totally hate in of the Vale players ,weird really when one of them used play for us and the other allegedly supports us .

All I kept hearing was Vales lack of quality this Vale squad has  ,yes we know but it wasnt half as bad as how they were describing it they were totally anti Vale 

• Like 3

What’s quite bad as well is Cambridge fans would’ve had to listen to our commentary. So on iFollow two sets of fans had to listen to some game they don’t care about at half time because of Radio Stoke’s bias.

• Like 1