Advert:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A clip of Bowers just got tweeted by the Accidental Partridge twitter account.    

One person who I really can't stand is that Stokie woman they have in the studio. Mrs Mogadon. Just such a boring flat delivery to everything she says.

I used to enjoy Ray's commentary. As a miserable bugger myself I felt I could identify with him.

Sproson criticised Crookes for one of the goals. Even if he did throw in a bit of a doubt saying maybe Crookes heard a call from a teammate that he should have ignored

Advert:

1 hour ago, PVFC_4_EVA said:

I think we should be very grateful for all our commentators in comparison to these amateurs on the Tranmere game. It’s painfully bad.

Did anyone notice our new player "Devant" Rodney? :doh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Tonight was embarrassing from a simple moderate/independent football fan. The BBC reporter was constantly shouted down by his whiney voiced Tranmere superfan and thank god we have Adam Yates and Chris Birchall, even the dour Sproson (pushing his own agenda with his players) was a million times better than today. Felt sorry for the reporter but had to turn it off.

31 minutes ago, CambridgeDon said:

After today's joke showing at Tranmere, come back Sproey - all is forgiven

We putting him in defence?

• Haha 2

Advert:

1 hour ago, boleyuk said:

Tonight was embarrassing from a simple moderate/independent football fan. The BBC reporter was constantly shouted down by his whiney voiced Tranmere superfan and thank god we have Adam Yates and Chris Birchall, even the dour Sproson (pushing his own agenda with his players) was a million times better than today. Felt sorry for the reporter but had to turn it off.

Was the superfan a Harry Enfield parody? 🤔

• Like 1

One of their commentators was Dave Higgins wasn’t he? McGreal’s central defensive partner during the Johnny King/Aldridge era. He always looked like a horrible player to play against. He played in the Granada TV game when Tanks scored if it’s still on YouTube. 

Advert: