onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Radio Stoke Commentary

PVFC_4_EVA

Advert

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

You'll be getting called out on his Twitter account like I have been. 

To be fair to Phil, I don’t think he has called you out because you criticised him. More because he has made effort after effort to speak to you and get your honest feedback and talk about what you don’t like.

An offer you have continually swerved.

5 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

To be fair to Phil, I don’t think he has called you out because you criticised him. More because he has made effort after effort to speak to you and get your honest feedback and talk about what you don’t like.

An offer you have continually swerved.

Absolute drivel . 

I don't do twitter so how can I contact him. Being in the media he is open to criticism. I've read his Twitter account and he often criticises others but doesn't like receiving it himself. 

Basically it's not just him , Radio Stoke is truly abysmal and I regularly use the BBC , it's truly David Brent. 

Why should I contact a journalist just because I don't like his commentary ?

I can't abide that Ange character either but have no wish to speak with her 

On 02/03/2021 at 10:40, Eddie Ford said:

Roy Keane gives his own view on what it takes to become an international footballer 

Great footballer in his day, but a bully. Clough was the only one who could handle him. He found him in a pub one night , clipped him round the ear , and told him to get back to his digs. Keane let Ireland down badly at WC 2002 . Had he stayed with the Irish squad , we could have gone to the Semi-Finals at least. That was the best Irish team in years. Fantastic midfielder , but a terrible temper. His tackle on Haaland  was awful, and ended his career. 

24 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Absolute drivel . 

I don't do twitter so how can I contact him. Being in the media he is open to criticism. I've read his Twitter account and he often criticises others but doesn't like receiving it himself. 

Basically it's not just him , Radio Stoke is truly abysmal and I regularly use the BBC , it's truly David Brent. 

Yeah whatever... I don’t give a flying fig what you do. BUT to be clear, that’s the reason he has called you out. Not just because you criticised him.

2 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

Yeah whatever... I don’t give a flying fig what you do. BUT to be clear, that’s the reason he has called you out. Not just because you criticised him.

Perhaps Trump will call you out 

Patronising twonk that you are , I assume from the terminology ' whatever ' that you are about 12 ? 

1 minute ago, darren1810 said:

Perhaps Trump will call you out 

Patronising twonk that you are 

Eh?

I honestly don’t know what you are getting worked up at... all I’m pointing out is that you said that Bowers would probably call someone out for criticising them, and I’m saying that’s not the reason he did it. 

3 hours ago, darren1810 said:

Absolute drivel . 

He didn't call you out because you criticised him how I saw it was he wanted you to give him feed back, it was a request if you are uncomfortable with fronting him then ok.

Archived